Martial Arts

Hogan Fired

Guest pheadley

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Scott Steiner thinks he's right, I dunno, he said a lot of things. Some of which are plausible and some seem a little like a story. Truth is Hogan is, probably, no more of a douchebag than Steiner was even if he's a racist.

Guest The Beltster
If there was a laundry list of things wrestlers from the 80's and 90's had done and said and think/thought, all of them would be scrubbed from history at this point, including Vince. Steiner should know better.

Guest pheadley
this has just came at a perfect time for steiner... you could imagine him sitting sniggering at hogans misery.

Guest pheadley

Bay News 9 today uncovered more racially charged language from Hulk Hoganduring a jailhouse conversation in 2008 with son Nick. Nick was serving an eight month sentence following a car accident that left his friend, John Graziano, seriously injured and requiring 24-hour-a-day care for the rest of his life.

Hogan was trying to talk street with Nick, and called him "n---a," noting that it meant that Nick was his "best friend." However, things took a turn for the worse when he started to talk about returning in another life.

"You know that God gave you this vibe and this, this, energy that you and I are going to live forever, bro," Hogan said. "I just hope we don't come back as a couple, I don't want to say it, blizz-ack gizz-uys, you know what I'm saying?"

Hulk: "You and me been sitting on some serious phone, phone dialogue here n---a."

Nick: "Yeah, nibb-ah."

Hulk: "N---a, n---a, that means, that means you (are) my best friend."

Hulk: "You know that God gave you this vibe and this, this, energy that you and I are going to live forever, bro. I just hope we don't come back as a couple, I don't want to say it, blizz-ack gizz-uys, you know what I'm saying?"

Nick: "Brutal" [Nick and Hulk laugh]

Nick: "It's down in St. Pete and it's mixed-race and we get along with everybody, so that's fine."

Hulk: "Your mom went there and said it was mainly blizz, you know what I'm sizz-aying?"

Nick: "Mm-hm."

Hulk: "And that some of the ladies there that, you know, run the school are nice blizz lizz-adies, you know?"

Nick: "Mm-hm.... I would go down there, I would make friends with all those kids down there. I guarantee it. Because you know how all the blizz pizz love us."

Guest pheadley
you never uncovered anything Bay News 9, some dirty screw or cop went to you with the tapes to make themselves a few quid.

Guest The Beltster
But they are talking kayfabe, so surely none of us can understand a word of that...right? They're probably talking about groceries of something.

From the Wrestling-Online Newsletter:

HOGAN FILES NEW COURT DOCUMENTS AGAINST GAWKER

- Hulk Hogan has filed new court documents pertaining to his sex tape lawsuit against Gawker asking the judge to launch a full investigation into Gawker head Nick Denton and former Gawker executive AJ Daulerio to prove that they were the ones who leaked the confidential transcripts to The National Enquirer, leading to his dismissal from WWE. In the newly filed documents in a Pinellas County court, Hogan asks that if the investigation turns out to be that Gawker was indeed behind the leak, he wants everyone involved to be jailed and wants an automatic win to his $100 million lawsuit according to TMZ. Hogan is claiming that Gawker leaked the story to the media to make him look bad and damage his reputation before the case starts in October as Gawker’s Denton already claimed that if they lose this lawsuit it could be the very end of his company. Gawker's President and general counsel Heather Dietrick denied the accusations saying Hogan is the only one to blame for what he said. She said that no one from Gawker had any role in leaking the information.

Guest HH-Evolution
Hogan asks that if the investigation turns out to be that Gawker was indeed behind the leak, he wants everyone involved to be jailed and wants an automatic win to his $100 million lawsuit according to TMZ.

Guest pheadley

on Thursday, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was asked about Hulk Hogan (real name Terry Bollea), whose termination from WWE last week

"I was pretty disappointed with what I heard, like all of us, by the way," said Johnson. "I've known Terry for a lot of years, my dad helped train him in Florida in the '70s when he was breaking into the business. My uncles helped train him too as well. I have not known the man to be racist."

"It's funny, it's one of those things where—and not justifying what he said—we've all talked trash, especially in private," said Johnson. "He said what he said, and he's paying the price."

Guest pheadley
Why's Brooke sat in front of a guitar? Is she still trying to pretend she's some kind of musician?

i see a two things and the guiters not one.