Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

FWA/ROH

Guest TsuMirren

Guest TsuMirren

Right, let's get this one started....

Can't say I'll be doing a double shift at the bowling alley or that I have tickets for Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerosiiiiiiiiiiiiiimiyaaaaaaaaaath, but I do intend to "get wrecked"

So, who else is going to the FWA/ROH show then? It's time for a whopping TWO pub meet and great I think, well for the adults it is...you 20 year olds who are actually 15 can meet at the chippy or something.

:)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therock88

I really wanted to go to that show Kenny, but i cant get the bloody day off.

it would have been cool to meet, i could have thanked you in person for that fantastic interview you did for RW, and you could have bought me a pint :)

Guest therock88
Originally posted by TsuMirren

I could have what? lol

Everyone knows I'm an egotistical tight fisted Scots git. hehe

well i would be tarred with the smae brush then, although im not 100% scottish, im an anglo espagnol.

Guest Hosgood
I'll be there, bought my tickets at 9am this morning. So if you see a blonde haired guy with a birthmark marking out for Low'ki that'll be me.

Guest jambo
Myslef and Stevon are planning on going to this very show and getting last minute tickets as we are really not in enough moneyland. Anyhoo. It will be a decent event and iam looking forward if i can go.

Guest A.C.

Anybody know how the tickets are selling?

On the one hand I hope the show's a huge success, but on the other I don't get paid till the day before the show and I really want to see it!

Guest Verb

I do know how they are doing...no I'm not going to tell you...I have been sworn to secrecy.

But what I can tell you is there will be tickets made available on the day, costing £10...the glitch....they are standing only

Guest A.C.

Oh, and the other question I had was: is it a good idea to take a big sack of cash to buy tapes? I assume there'll be RoH tapes/DVDs available.

Anyone know?

Guest Goldy
Originally posted by AC1D CHR1ST

Oh, and the other question I had was: is it a good idea to take a big sack of cash to buy tapes? I assume there'll be RoH tapes/DVDs available.

Anyone know?

Yes Acid, it's definately a good idea to take lots of money! :) As far as i'm aware ROH are taking DVDs and T Shirts to sell, not tapes as they take to long to load etc. Also Strongstyle will be there selling all sorts of videos, T shirts and merchandise, then the wrestlers will be selling their autographs and photos, and of course you will need a little extra for all those pints of cider ;)

Guest Peter K
I'd imagine the tickets of the FWA/ROH show is going like hot cakes - just to answer Acid.

Guest jambo

GOOD!

So, tickets available on the day. Me and Stevon getting a flight down. Take a few quid and then wallah.

Guest TsuMirren

Which flight? You going down with Easyjet? Plus, where are you staying on the night?

Plus, genuinely...there's a few people who'd like to meet you Jambo. :) I'll buy you an Um Bongo and a sandwich pack, you can sit outside the pub and wait for the rest of us. lol

Stevie was on the Blackburn bus trip, he didn't get rounded on and swiftly beaten...so neither would you, hehe.

Guest A.C.

Is there a pub near the venue that people will be congregating at early? :?

Would be good to attach names to faces, as it were.

Guest A.C.
Originally posted by TVV

Theres a bar in the venue itself, we could always meet there

The man's a genius! Will it be open fairly early prior to the show though?

Guest TsuMirren

I read something about a VIP Bar, so it may be that the FWA have decided to close that bar to the public...you never know.

If that's the case, erm how about the closest bar to the left of the York Hall.