Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

FWA/ROH

Guest TsuMirren

Guest Kandiman
Well, if I'm there, and the UKFF F'ers start trouble, I'll risk being unprofessional and lock in the Madman Crossface... Muahahahahahaha

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TsuMirren

I've only had problems on the UKFF with one person in my entire three or four years there...however long it is.

As Verb says, there's a large group of people who go onto both forums...and I'm sure they'll admit that they benefit a lot more than they suffer from doing so.

I met a few of the guys at the GWF show in January, Pickstar and I think erm Dan Ambrose or something like that...my brain was numb after the trip down, plus slightly stunned after meeting Jake Roberts. I also had the chance to meet Mo Chatra at that show, plus Mark Sloan and I didn't even realise Stevon was on the bus down until the next day, hehe

Off of the top of my head, I know that myself, Verb, Goldy, Aidan Corrigan and SiMania all go on both forums. I really don't see where the problem is, not like there's ever been any abuse about here on the UKFF...well, not that I've seen whilst spending time on both.

This is very much like St.Mirren...who had an internet football tem and a forum, other people who had their own agendas caused problems and it was something of a clusterf*** for a while. Then, when it comes time to actually celebrate things and all the pseudonyms and hiding behind the net has been dropped, it all became one relatively happy scene with everyone getting on and showing towns like Inverness how to party without the use of a tied down sheep or two.

Guest Goldy
I don't have a problem with the UKFFers or any other forum members from anywhere, we will all be at the show for the exact same reason and i'm very much looking forwards to it! :)

I have a problem with UK****Forum for reasons i won't disclose :)

But I understand what Tsu is saying.. and it's not like I'll be going to FOH anyway (or a UK show at all) and i know you lot know both places better than I do.. so cool.

I still wanna steal that b*stard's wallet though. :devil

Yeah, most of the UKFF guys are cool, you dont have to worry about them :)

Oh and if any of you want to take some pics, I can host them at TWO if you like, and we can put some on the site/fourms :xyx

Guest The Amence One
Originally posted by TsuMirren

Which flight? You going down with Easyjet? Plus, where are you staying on the night?

Plus, genuinely...there's a few people who'd like to meet you Jambo. :) I'll buy you an Um Bongo and a sandwich pack, you can sit outside the pub and wait for the rest of us. lol

Stevie was on the Blackburn bus trip, he didn't get rounded on and swiftly beaten...so neither would you, hehe.

Classic!

This show is looking to be the best UK show in years, I know (you don't, but i'm admitting) I'm not the biggest follower of the UK scence, but this show look amazing.

What's with the UKFF Hostility? Seems cool to me, only difference between there and here is this place isn't as active, hence most/all of you not knowing who I am.

£1 to everyone who buys Jambo an um-bongo as I'm sure he's not going to go!!

I bid you, ajar!

Guest TsuMirren

My brother was going on about...

"Don't you think people will want a rest before going to the pub?"

...lol

Quite frankly, I'm not paying that much money to have a rest. haha :)

I'm sure the atmos in town, for anyone worried, will be just as cordial as it was in Blackburn.

Guest TsuMirren
Oooh, I couldn't say that Verb....you'll just have to spend all week wondering, something else to wonder about. hehe

Guest Goldy
Originally posted by TVV

like Lime cordial?, or Peppermint cordial?......can you not tell Im getting excited :D

lol, nah that'll just be for Jambo ;) :D

Guest Peter K
Perhaps Steve Corino have something else on that date - I believe he has a indepedent date on that weekend.

Guest RazorRoss

I get paid on Friday so I've got to wait til then to get tickets......no doubt there'll be plenty left. I'll make sure to be at the pub to the left of York Hall......I'll just have to take a guess as to which is the TWO posse.

As for the show itself, I can't wait-particularly looking forward to seeing Mikey, Daniels, Low Ki and Styles/Storm. Can't say theres any match that doesn't excite me though.

Shame Corino nor Williams will be there......although the card is strong enough without them. Still, FWA without Doug will seem pretty strange.

Anyways, hope to see y'all at the show!

Guest TsuMirren

Doug missing is pissing me off no end.

To be honest the show looks more like FWA/Indy guys who are free than any actual proper agreement with anyone.

Guest Cactus Jack

How come Doug won't be there?

It's a bit sad that this UKFF are gonna cause trouble just becuase you use different boards. Are the really going to be knobs, or is it s private joke between these boards and theirs?

Guest TsuMirren

The UKFF aren't going to cause problems, it was just Draven being a tit...and I make no apologies for saying that, especially as posting that there may be trouble is the sort of thing that will cause trouble. If it's a private joke, then it's very private...because nobody else seems to give a crap.

Doug is missing because his first tour of Japan ends on Friday.

Guest Verb
Originally posted by TsuMirren

Doug missing is pissing me off no end.

To be honest the show looks more like FWA/Indy guys who are free than any actual proper agreement with anyone.

What a good selection of indy workers that are free though :xyx