Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

FWA/ROH

Guest TsuMirren

Guest Goldy

I have just been talking to a hammers fan mate of mine who has given me directions from the Bethnal Green tube to York Hall, so thought i would post them incase anyone is unsure of how to get there.

When you get out of Bethnal Green station, you come onto Cambridge Heath Road, turn right onto Old Ford Road and you can't miss the hall its apparently less than a five minute walk. hehe says she who will no doubt end of totally lost :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest A.C.
Originally posted by TsuMirren

If that's the case, erm how about the closest bar to the left of the York Hall.

OKAY, That's the official word:

When looking TOWARDS the York Hall, the first pub to the left (on the same side of the road if possible) is the one to be in.

Now, we just need some sort of buttonhole/carnation system for recognising each other...

Okay, I'm 6'2", I wear quite distinctive glasses that have a black bar running through the top of the frame. Shaved head (usually grade 0 - 2), converse slippers, knackered flared jeans and the biggest **** in christendom! :eek

See you there!

[edit] yeah, it's friday, I'm excited about going out boozing, hence the knob gag :D

Edited by A.C.

Guest Goldy
LOL, i don't think we're going to be able to miss you Acid :D, anyways i'm up for that, i just really hope the bar is open in the hall, have to have some half time refreshments!!! :) Edited by Goldy

Guest TsuMirren

Only 6ft 2! HA, you midget. lol

Anyways, I'll be with a band of merry Scots...with no Hadrien's Wall to keep you lot safe. Jambo will be the one with the carton of Ribena and packet of Maynards wine gums.

Guest A.C.
Originally posted by TsuMirren

Only 6ft 2! HA, you midget.

It's not the size of the man in the fight... it's the size of the **** on the man! :lol

Guest Goldy
Originally posted by WEW

where is the show, and are there tix left?

The shows at the York Hall, Bethnall Green on Saturday coming, doors open at 6pm and yes at the moment there are tickets left.

Guest TsuMirren
I was looking at a map and it actually looks like the York Hall is as good as on the corner of the road, so not sure there'd be a pub on the immediate left, but as you have to work the left I think we should just go for the first pub across the Cambridge Heat Road and down left...so basically the last pub before you need to cross the road.

Guest Peter K

I have to say - whilst it is nice to see TWO members trying to get together at the York Hall - I have to say - be careful as there will be a large continent of a "certain" forum which is planning on converging possibly at the same bar you was talking about.

BTW - a question to ask Will Steve Corino be there???? If he is - then I might seriously consider joining you guys there!:xyx

Guest Goldy
No, Steve Corino was booked initially but pulled out, but theres lots of other ROH stars on the card, Whipwreck, London, AJ , Low Ki and Daniels. So let us know if you decide to go PK :)

Guest remlap
Originally posted by PK (WCW + ECW Fan)

I have to say - whilst it is nice to see TWO members trying to get together at the York Hall - I have to say - be careful as there will be a large continent of a "certain" forum which is planning on converging possibly at the same bar you was talking about.

Fight Fight,

I am really despreat to go, but I have no idea how to fu*king get there, the thing is it right in the middle of Exams and will never get back in time on Sunday cause I wanna look around London 2 and when I back I wont get any decent sleep for the morning and I dont wont to fu*k up my exam the next morning falling a sleep in the middle of it cause I fell a sleep in my mocks and I dont wont 2 do that with my real GCSE's

Guest Peter K
Originally posted by Goldy

No, Steve Corino was booked initially but pulled out, but theres lots of other ROH stars on the card, Whipwreck, London, AJ , Low Ki and Daniels. So let us know if you decide to go PK :)

Thanks Goldy!:xyx Low Ki and AJ - WOW! :eek

Originally posted by remlap

Fight Fight,

I am really despreat to go, but I have no idea how to fu*king get there, the thing is it right in the middle of Exams and will never get back in time on Sunday cause I wanna look around London 2 and when I back I wont get any decent sleep for the morning and I dont wont to fu*k up my exam the next morning falling a sleep in the middle of it cause I fell a sleep in my mocks and I dont wont 2 do that with my real GCSE's

That's understandable - GCSE's is very important indeed - got 3 C myself when I was at school 2 years ago and now I'm 18 and are at college.

Guest Peter K
To prevent any unneccessary trouble that may arise from me revealing the other forum I am unwilling to say in here, so Tsu - check your PM I sent you.

Guest remlap

That's understandable - GCSE's is very important indeed - got 3 C myself when I was at school 2 years ago and now I'm 18 and are at college.

Thanks Peter hope I do well

To prevent any unneccessary trouble that may arise from me revealing the other forum I am unwilling to say in here, so Tsu - check your PM I sent you.

Does it begin with U and end with a F?

Yeah I am not tired right now I am hyper as hell and cant sleep :D

Oh we all know its the UKFF. Looks like there'll be an internet bash at the pub.. hey, lets call it "Frontiers of No Honor". Shame that Jack Halewood ain't going. I'd love to smash a chair over his head a few times and steal his wallet. Why am I so vindictive during the AM period of the day?

Guest Cactus Jack
Originally posted by draVen

Shame that Jack Halewood ain't going. I'd love to smash a chair over his head a few times and steal his wallet.

LOL Dra :xyx

Guest Verb
Originally posted by draVen

Oh we all know its the UKFF. Looks like there'll be an internet bash at the pub.. hey, lets call it "Frontiers of No Honor". Shame that Jack Halewood ain't going. I'd love to smash a chair over his head a few times and steal his wallet. Why am I so vindictive during the AM period of the day?

What the UKFF that Kenny and me are members of?? yeah they'll cause trouble...my arse