Fan Clubs (beta)

Nintendo Wii

Guest TNA TNA TNA

With it being from Nintendo I'd say it would be completely free like it is for the DS. From what I've read it's going to be pretty close to the DS way of doing things as well using friend codes so gamers are more protected from the moron's who go online as well.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would I be right in guess it would have some sort of wireless capability which would connect to my exsisting internet connection?

Sorry, its just I'm totally clueless nowadays with games consoles

Guest Anime Otaku
Would I be right in guess it would have some sort of wireless capability which would connect to my exsisting internet connection?

Sorry, its just I'm totally clueless nowadays with games consoles

Yup it's just like the DS in that respect with wifi out the box

Might struggle now mate, I ordered as soon as I got the e-mail from Game.

Ah well, it would be nice to get it before Christmas, but as long as I get one I guess I'm not to fussed.

Well, I am also going to pre order it in a certain high street store where my mam works, see if she can so how push my name up the waiting list ;)

Edited by Dan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MojoPogo
Remember kids, The Nintendo Wii is only 4 weeks away so be patiant. DO NOT i repeat DO NOT freeze yourself to make the 4 weeks seem instantanious.

Or you could end up being brought back to life 500 years in the future by a bunch of athaeists and otters.

Or gophers. Dont forget gophers. Otherwise Inno will become a ball of rage! I really cant wait for this now, im most looking forward to Red Steel initially, along with Zelda. Wario Ware smooth moves should rock mightily as well!:D

Guest Anime Otaku
Just got my confirm from gameplay to say that I will get my wii on day of release.:D Anyone else get theres.

I got mine from Game saying I was one of the first to order :D

I got my email from them stating that couldn't 100% confirm I would get one on the 8th, but may get one soon after, or at least similar words to that. Guess I was too slow, hopefully my back up plan will work.

Cool Stuff,

I cancelled my order last week, funds are a bit short at the moment :( (Damn my 360 costing me so much :P)

But none the less I'm going to pick up a cheap one next May when I go to the States.