Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Nintendo

Nintendo Wii

Guest TNA TNA TNA

Guest Christof
Influencing your decision to buy the Nintendo Wii is the last thing I had on my mind.

Not true, I heard you're bring paid by Sony to produce anti Wii 4 point lists.

End of the day, if you don't want a Wii and can't make a decent argument against buying one then why post? Everyone else in the thread is either buying, curious or blatantly going over to Burakio's house soon after the release to try one (that's me). I know it's frustrating for you, waiting for the ps3 but have no fear, once it's released in Europe sometime in 2010 I'm sure they'll be a thread about it :xyx

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Al Stevens
Influencing your decision to buy the Nintendo Wii is the last thing I had on my mind.

AhSatan,you say you have no interest in reading my previous post yet you still quoted it which means you must have read it,unless of course you like quoting people without reading what is actually in the quote.

Al Stevens,media hype determines how many copies a game sells but it can't disguise it's quality,GTA and Tekken games are so damn popular because their gameplay is widely regarded as phenomenal and that would be the case even if they did not get much television time.

I believe I was fair with my reasons because they were honest and why should I make up reasons?

Thats very true bout media hype, however how many games which have been hyped up to hell have been bettered by games in the same genre which hasnt got the hype.

Also no comments made by someone a forum is going to make be buy something, I've decided along time ago i would have do what i did with the PS2 Xbox and Gamecube and own all three at some point, So thats what i am doing this time around.

Edited by Al Stevens

I need some tech advice help again here guys;

Right, as I know nothing about wireless internet and the like, will I need some sort of wireless router from my current internet connection, so my Wii can some how pick up that signal or whatever???

Word is is that Asda will be selling these at launch and lots of Asdas are 24 hour now. I'll be ringing them this afternoon to find out - I've got a works Xmas do on Thursday 7th but I can see myself turning up at Asda drunk just before midnight to grab one if possible.

They had a small piece about the Wii on the ITN news earlier.

Is it just me or does everyone else give up on the national media when they say stuff like "Nintendo's Wii computer games system uses virtual reality......"

OH C'MON! Virtual Reality!!!? The 80's called and they want their news reader back!

And inaccuracies like "Nintendo trail behind Sony and Microsoft" Clearly failing to take into account that Sony's Playstation division lost $46 million during the last year and Microsoft's Xbox brand lost $150 million. Nintendo made profits of $147 million.

Anyhoo, my Wii is hopefully getting here on Thursday. MEGA!

I submitted to the desire to get one of these and have gone ahead and ordered an American Wii along with Zelda and another remote for the bargin price of £201!

Get in.

Probably won't get it before Chrimbo but I can wait.

I have no interest in gimmick consoles. While Wii looks fun to play at first, Im sure I'd get pretty bored of it like I do with gimmicky games like Eye Toy, Singstar and Buzz after a few plays.

Something new and innovative? Yes. The future of gaming? Certainly not

I have no interest in gimmick consoles. While Wii looks fun to play at first, Im sure I'd get pretty bored of it like I do with gimmicky games like Eye Toy, Singstar and Buzz after a few plays.

Oh get back to your Xbox 360,There's only Wii love here;)

Simple as this Fletch... No console ever had a game on it as involving, as loved, as ingrossing and as fantastic (neigh Perfect) as any of the Zelda games...

And this one with the added action provided by the controllers and the immense graphics will probably wipe the floor with 95% of the stuff peddled out on the 360

I got an email from game saying my Wii is on it's way! YAY!!!

Damn you... :evil

(and is that Matsuura Aya I see in a couple of your avatar images?)