Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  31 members  ·  Free

Nintendo

Nintendo Wii

Guest TNA TNA TNA

Guest Anime Otaku

It's all 4 of the Pocky Angels GA made it for me (Edit: I JUST realised there are 5 pics in the sequence) :D

Also, Jealous much? :P

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple as this Fletch... No console ever had a game on it as involving, as loved, as ingrossing and as fantastic (neigh Perfect) as any of the Zelda games...

And this one with the added action provided by the controllers and the immense graphics will probably wipe the floor with 95% of the stuff peddled out on the 360

Personally. I hate Zelda, I think it blows. One games not enough for me to warrant a purchase of what I consider a very gimmicked console. Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam looks absolutely horrendously awful. The graphics look no better than an average Gamecube game.

Im hardly a 360 fanboy, I love my PS2 as much as anyone and am counting the days til I get my hands on my beautiful Black PS3, but saying Zeldas going to be better than the majority of 360 games? LOL!

Personally. I hate Zelda, I think it blows. One games not enough for me to warrant a purchase of what I consider a very gimmicked console. Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam looks absolutely horrendously awful. The graphics look no better than an average Gamecube game.

Im hardly a 360 fanboy, I love my PS2 as much as anyone and am counting the days til I get my hands on my beautiful Black PS3, but saying Zeldas going to be better than the majority of 360 games? LOL!

And what games apart from the obvious WWE/F themed ones does Mr Fletcher like?

Just to guage your taste against mine and about a gizzilon other people who love Zelda.

I have cancelled my order on Tuesday due to the fact I need to buy an ipod as my Zen has just about died, I couldn't afford a Wii, and an ipod, so had to make a hard choice. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a Wii later on in the month or just after Christmas.

Having just heard that gameplay are sending them out via Parcelforce I have a really bad feeling that I won't be in when it arrives :(

Apparently they don't get to my area until the afternoon and I'm at work from 2pm...No fair!

Guest Jaycey Baby

Of course, just like The Wind Waker was better than the vast majority of PS2 and XBox games. Very, very few games are as good as the Zeldas and this one's supposedly keeping up the trend.

I have cancelled my order on Tuesday due to the fact I need to buy an ipod as my Zen has just about died, I couldn't afford a Wii, and an ipod, so had to make a hard choice. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a Wii later on in the month or just after Christmas.

I would have bought the Wii and sold it on ebay for over £100 pound profit the next day meaning i could get some new cd's for my ipod :)

Guest Clarkey
Just picked mine up, but as it's a Chrimbo present I'm going to have to hold back playing it. Going to be tough, but I picked up Viva Pinata for the 360 as well to keep me entertained so I keep my mitts off. Didn't seem any problems at all round here really, just like with the DS Lite popped into Game and it was round the back for me. Only problem is there is a shortage on peripherals and as I never preordered an extra wii mote I'll have to wait.

If you want one and you haven't pre-ordered, get on the phone to your local Sainsbury's pronto! Rang mine on the off-chance this morning and they'd received 5. Went down there and they were just bringing them out of the warehouse. There was no display as such - they were just moving the bottom two rows of PS2 games out of the way.

Got the machine and Red Steel. Paid over the odds for RS but I can't be bothered with going elsewhere to get another game this evening.

That Wii-mote is a dinky little thing! Very cool. Really well designed box and packaging too - all nicely laid out and retro-looking.

I am the happy bunny.

Guest Daredevil

I'll going to get this after Christmas because right now its chaos in the town centre if yous know what I mean. So far the Wii looks brilliant I just can't wait to try this out. My brother and my mates wants this aswell.

Everybody I know wants this console. None of them want the PS3 and I can't hardly blame them it cost too much. Zelda will be my first game on the Wii.

The company director went out for a couple of hours so we hooked up the Wii to the giant plasma screen in the meeting room. ;) Played a couple of games of tennis, three holes of golf and a few frames of bowling. The control system is so natural it defies description.

I'm looking forward to a long Red Steel session tonight.

Guest Anime Otaku
I got mine today, it's good but I'm unfit so my arms got kinda sore after doing the Boxing on Wii Sports lol. Not really got into Red Steel or Zelda yet though. I'll be getting more stuff tomorrow when I go into Glasgow.

I got mine today, it's good but I'm unfit so my arms got kinda sore after doing the Boxing on Wii Sports lol. Not really got into Red Steel or Zelda yet though. I'll be getting more stuff tomorrow when I go into Glasgow.

Yeah, Stu and I got a bit puffed out too! I thought you'd had arms like the policeman in Family Guy... ;)

And what games apart from the obvious WWE/F themed ones does Mr Fletcher like?

Just to guage your taste against mine and about a gizzilon other people who love Zelda.

Grand Theft Auto, Gran Turismo, Formula One, Burnout, Pro Evolution Soccer, Tony Hawk's, Tiger Woods, Buzz, Need for Speed, Sonic etc.

I dare say nothing comes even remotely to touching the brilliance of Streets Of Rage, easily the best game ever made bar none. Pinning hopes on a next gen remake

I dare say nothing comes even remotely to touching the brilliance of Streets Of Rage, easily the best game ever made bar none. Pinning hopes on a next gen remake

that will on the wii market soon I hope.