Nintendo

Nintendo Wii

Guest TNA TNA TNA

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MojoPogo
i got nothing from those knob munchers yet! i shall be chasing their ass demanding answers i tell thee

I predict a Wii-ot...i predict a wii-ot! Thangyouverymuch, i'll be here all week......:lol

I want Red Steel!!!!

Amazon.co.uk began taking pre-orders at 9:30am and were sold out by 9:38am :eek

Nintendo killed Harry Potter good.

wow thats a lot of wii love , 8 min :eek I'm starting to think that the old Wii60 mite just beat the PS3.

Guest Clarkey
Just caught a TV advert for The Twilight Princess on MTV2. So it begins. I assume they'll be quite few Wii plugs on C4 since they have been using the DS to endorse comedy shows there, maybe even as soon as tonight if they haven't been already.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

I have no interest in purchasing a Nintendo Wii and I have reasons which I feel justify that.

1) No DVD play-ability

2) No GTA or Tekken games

3) Too family friendly

4) I think the name is stupid,they should have stuck to the name 'Revolution'

The DVD play back may appear next year, a company is working with Nintendo to get it in there without adding to the cost. Not a real reason not to buy though as you can get a cheap DVD player in ASDA for around £30.

1) No DVD play-ability

Can buy a much superior DVD player for les than the price of one 360 game than anything that could be shoe-horned into a wii.

Shame that, but yes, a valid reason. Likewise, no Mario games on PS3 though.

3) Too family friendly

BWAH hahaha!

4) I think the name is stupid' date='they should have stuck to the name 'Revolution'[/quote']

It probably thinks your name sucks and should have stuck to sixsidesofsteel...

Guest The Great Ahmar
The DVD play back may appear next year, a company is working with Nintendo to get it in there without adding to the cost. Not a real reason not to buy though as you can get a cheap DVD player in ASDA for around £30.

£17.97 now!

Guest ahsatan
I have no interest in purchasing a Nintendo Wii and I have reasons which I feel justify that.

1) No DVD play-ability

3) Too family friendly

I have no interest in reading your post about why you have no interest in purchasing a Nintendo Wii, and I have reasons which I feel justify this.

1) This thread is not the place for pointless lists

2) Your opinions on what makes the Wii unactactive as a purchase are laughable

3) I'm looking forward to it so I don't care if you're not

4) It's better to be called a Wii than to smell of it.

:P

Guest Al Stevens

1) No DVD play-ability

3) Too family friendly

Ok sorry to destory you here but you have left you wide open here

1) So what if it doesnt have a DVD play abilty. Thats why we have DVD players for.

2) Sorry but the GTA games and Tekken games are probaly only as popular because they have media hype. If you want better games get the godfather and Soul Calber 3

3) How do you know its going to be "Too family friendly". People used that excuse with the Game Cube and they ended up having the Resident Evil series and released the first game which was one of the best sellers for the Game Cube. Only people who want ninendo to fail will say that.

4) Sorry i think the name Craig is stupid but you dont see me complain about it. Yes the Wii might be a bad name however there could have a bunch of other worse names in the world to call it.

Sorry i find it funny that people go "oh its going to suck" but they fail to forget that if it wasnt for the SNES or the NES there probaly would have never been a Mega Drive or a Master System, and looking at it even more there would never have been a Playstation or a Xbox. Nintendo was on the first companies which made home gaming poplaure

Guest TNA TNA TNA

By the way if anyone lives near or travels to Lakeside Mall, Thurrock, Essex there is a Wii thingy campy thing outside Debenhams i dont know if you can play it(surely you can though)

well just to let you Wii-fanboys know,im curious to see what all the fuss is about. Personally its not really for me, im hooked on next gen graphics

Amazon.co.uk began taking pre-orders at 9:30am and were sold out by 9:38am :eek

Nintendo killed Harry Potter good.

I was trying to get it on Amazon at that time (whilst at work, so with one eye looking at the management peeps over my shoulder) and I just couldn't get close to getting one.

I'm STILL trying to find a place to pre-order it, and am failing miserably.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Influencing your decision to buy the Nintendo Wii is the last thing I had on my mind.

AhSatan,you say you have no interest in reading my previous post yet you still quoted it which means you must have read it,unless of course you like quoting people without reading what is actually in the quote.

Al Stevens,media hype determines how many copies a game sells but it can't disguise it's quality,GTA and Tekken games are so damn popular because their gameplay is widely regarded as phenomenal and that would be the case even if they did not get much television time.

I believe I was fair with my reasons because they were honest and why should I make up reasons?

Guest ahsatan
Influencing your decision to buy the Nintendo Wii is the last thing I had on my mind.

AhSatan,you say you have no interest in reading my previous post yet you still quoted it which means you must have read it,unless of course you like quoting people without reading what is actually in the quote.

That is correct, Craig. In fact, I haven't read this post either. Haven't seen it yet.