Fan Clubs (beta)

WWE 2K14

ViciousPrism

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen me playing? What I mean Is punching and kicking are the two most used moves. Well they were in the THQ games anyway.

EDIT

Come to think of it several TWO posters have seen me playing. We used to play on Xbox live.That was 3 /4 years ago mind you.

Edited by The Icon

Some news (from IGN) and pictures for you to digest -:

• Like with last year's Attitude Era mode, the single-player will be split into sections, including “Hulkamania Runs Wild” and “The New Generation”. In total, it will be 45 matches from all previous WrestleManias.

• Again, as per last year, there will be bonus unlockables for achieving specific goals during the matches.

• Every arena will be as it was for that particular WrestleMania and each entrance will be how it was for each wrestler at that 'Mania event.

• Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler will be commentators on all 45 bouts.

• Matches revealed by 2K so far are -:

Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage (Wrestlemania III)

Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant (Wrestlemania III)

Ultimate Warrior vs. Hulk Hogan (Wrestlemania VI)

Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels (Wrestlemania X)

‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin vs. The Rock (Wrestlemania XVII)

The Rock vs. Hulk Hogan (Wrestlemania XVIII)

Edge vs. Mick Foley (Wrestlemania XXII) -
    FLAMING TABLE SPEAR!!!

Triple H vs. The Undertaker (Wrestlemania XXVIII)

John Cena vs. The Rock (Wrestlemania XXVIII).

http://i41.tinypic.com/2j5jlnd.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/e8vh4g.jpg

[video=youtube;7C2AdPGRcQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C2AdPGRcQk&feature=player_embedded

Edited by DC

Guest Jayfunk
Only reason to buy this is the 30 years of mania i can't say i have played with any of the normal roster outside orton or taker the rest is pretty always meh who cares about say darren young? CAW and these gimmick things make it worth it not the existing roster

The following is the rating information from the Entertainment Software Rating Board for the new WWE 2K14 video game:

RATING INFORMATION

WWE 2K14

Platform: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

Rating Category: Teen Rating Symbol

Content Descriptors: Blood, Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence

Other: Includes online features that may expose players to unrated user-generated content (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3)

Rating Summary: This is a wrestling simulation game in which players can select real-world competitors from the WWE roster, compete in matches, and progress through multiple storylines. Players perform a variety of wrestling moves (e.g., grapples, holds, throws), as well as punching and kicking attacks. Sledgehammers, chairs, and tables can also be used to strike opponents; blood sometimes appears on wrestlers’ faces. Some women are depicted in outfits that expose large amounts of cleavage; female wrestlers occasionally make provocative gestures (e.g., pelvic thrusts, wiggling their buttocks in front of opponents’ faces as a taunt). During the course of the game, a handful of sequences depict/reference alcohol: a wrestler wearing a “Drink Beer” shirt and spraying his opponents with a “beer truck” hose; a wrestler drinking from beer cans. One video clip briefly depicts the word “sh*t” on a fan’s sign, and a wrestler can be seen sticking out his middle fingers.

During the course of the game, a handful of sequences depict/reference alcohol: a wrestler wearing a “Drink Beer” shirt and spraying his opponents with a “beer truck” hose; a wrestler drinking from beer cans. One video clip briefly depicts the word “sh*t” on a fan’s sign, and a wrestler can be seen sticking out his middle fingers.

I'm willing to bet this all refers to Damien Sandow.

WWE 2K14 streamed a video showing off 30 Years of WrestleMania by giving us a sneak peak of the career mode with the complete segment for the WrestleMania VI bout between Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior.

[video=youtube;aqrN28oO4GE]

Beltmark will be over the moon that The Fink is doing the announcing, although JR & King doing the commentary (while understandable due to the recording side of things), does feel a bit odd.

Edited by DC

Guest The Beltster

I love it. Shame they couldnt just use sound byte from the actual match commentary but thats nit picking and at least JR and King are using almost word for word commentary from that day. Hogan/Warrior was the greatest thing that ever happened. Over 3 months of wrestling perfection that will never be matched.

Shame they are using those damn WW logos too.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the Achievements / Trophies for the game have leaked online. I've bolded the ones that peaked my interest.

-History is created! WWE Universe – Cash in Money in the Bank and win using a Custom Superstar (Single player).

-Mr. Money in the Bank WWE Universe – Win Money in the Bank using a Custom Superstar (Single player).

-A once in a lifetime event WWE Universe – Complete a WrestleMania match using a Custom Superstar (Single player)

-A Superstar is born! WWE Universe – Win a match using a Custom Superstar (Single player).

-Watch out! Successfully reverse a Finisher (Single player)

-It’s like a car crash! Break the barricade in 2 places in the same match (Single player)

-Comeback! Successfully perform a Comeback Move (Single player)

-You can’t let down your guard Land a Catch or Catapult Finisher (Single Player).

-A winning combination! Use a wake-up taunt, land a Finisher, and immediately Pin your opponent (Single player)

-Fighting smart Attack the same body part using Limb Targeting 10 times in a single match (Single player).

-Reached the ropes! Crawl to the ropes during a submission (Single player).

-Oh my! Break the Announce Table with an OMG Move (Single player).

-This is my yard! Play a match in an arena created in Create-An-Arena mode.

-Invincible man Win at least 20 matches on Hard difficulty or higher in Universe or Play Mode (Single player).

-A fresh beginning Play in an Xbox Live match (Player match/Ranked match).

-A winner is you! Win 10 ranked matches.

-Woo Woo Woo!!! Create a Custom Superstar that is set up with a social account.

-One of a Kind Superstar Create a Custom Superstar that uses a Superstar head.

-Entrance Designer Create a Custom Entrance that includes a prop.

-Legend Killer Defeat the Streak – Defeat Undertaker.

-Epic Match Defeat the Streak – Kick out of a Pin from Undertaker 5 times in a single match.

-Rest in peace Unlock all of the WrestleMania match photos in Defeat The Streak.

-The Phenom Defend The Streak – Play a Defend The Streak match to its natural conclusion, win or lose.

-The Deadman Defend the Streak – Defeat 10 Superstars in a single match.

-The Demon of Death Valley Defend the Streak – Defeat 30 Superstars in a single match.

-Lord of Darkness Defend the Streak – Defeat 50 Superstars in a single match.

-Hulkamania Runs Wild Complete chapter 1 in 30 Years of WrestleMania.

-A New Generation Complete chapter 2 in 30 Years of WrestleMania.

-The Attitude Era Complete chapter 3 in 30 Years of WrestleMania.

-Ruthless Aggression Complete chapter 4 in 30 Years of WrestleMania.

-The Universe Era Complete chapter 5 in 30 Years of WrestleMania.

-WrestleMania! Complete all historical objectives in 30 Years of WrestleMania.

-For All Hulkamaniacs 30 Years of WM – WM 9 – Hogan vs. Yokozuna – Win the match.

-Sudden death 30 Years of WM – WM 12 – Bret Hart vs. HBK – Reach the time limit with no winner.

-But he still didn’t give up! 30 Years of WM – Complete all of the Hidden Objectives in WM13.

-Final impact 30 Years of WM – WM 17 – The Rock vs. Stone Cold – Hit a critically damaged Rock with a chair

-The Big Red Monster Eliminate 11 opponents with the same Superstar in a single Royal Rumble match (Single player).

-Finish Them! Perform an OMG “Shell Shocked” (Single player).

-Feed me more! Win at least 50 matches on Hard difficulty or higher in Universe or Play Mode (Single player)

-Hall of pain Defeat a total of 10 opponents by K.O. (Single player).

Every day this week, (starting from today), the official site is listing the matches for each era in the 30yrs of WrestleMania Mode. Today it was the matches from "Hulkamania Runs Wild".

• WrestleMania: Andre the Giant vs. Big John Studd (screenshot shows Andre with the bag of money)
  • WrestleMania 2: WWE Champion Hulk Hogan vs. King Kong Bundy (screenshot is Hogan booting Bundy)
  • WrestleMania III: Intercontinental Champion “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat (screenshot is Savage about to drop the elbow)
  • WrestleMania III: WWE Champion Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant (screenshot is Hogan dropping the leg on Andre)
  • WrestleMania IV: “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Ted DiBiase (screenshot is Savage attempting to ax-handle DiBiase on the floor, but Andre getting in the way)
  • WrestleMania V: WWE Champion “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Hulk Hogan (screenshot is Savage arguing with Liz on the floor while Hogan is leaning on the apron)
  • WrestleMania VI: WWE Champion Hulk Hogan vs. Intercontinental Champion The Ultimate Warrior (screenshot is Hogan about to raise Warrior's hand after the match)
  • WrestleMania VII: WWE Champion Sgt. Slaughter vs. Hulk Hogan (screenshot is Slaughter in the ring with a flag)
  • WrestleMania VIII: WWE Champion Ric Flair vs. “Macho Man” Randy Savage (screenshot is Savage punching Flair from the mount while Liz looks on in the ring)
  • WrestleMania IX: WWE Champion Bret “Hit Man” Hart vs. Yokozuna (screenshot is Yokozuna dropping a leg on Bret)

With one of the achievements / trophies referencing Hogan v Yoko from WMIX, I would assume their bout is going to be part of the Bret v Yoko match.