Fan Clubs (beta)

WWE 2K14

ViciousPrism

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That season ticket I bought should come in handy then. Although I will need to delete my CAW Big E. when this pack comes out.

EDIT: The pack will be out on December the 3rd in the US and on the 4th in the rest of the markets the game is available. So Wednesday for us limeys.

Edited by Evil Gringo

Download the pack and whilst the new characters are welcome (although the Bella Twins are the same in everything bar boob size) the real draw is the moves you get when you get the DLC.

Aside from the Big Ending you get the Pepsi Plunge, the Koji Clutch, the Package Piledriver, a toned down version of the Psycho Driver and Burning Hammer, a tonne of indy Danielson moves amongst others.

Wonder what the next DLC pack will bring?

Wonder what the next DLC pack will bring?
Jake Roberts, Rick Rude, Bruno Sammartino, Dusty Rhodes (plus whatever new moves they may have unique to them) and new heads / bodies for the Superstar Heads section of the Creation Suite.

• 3 months later...

There isn't another DLC pack (at least none that has been announced).

Everything that was in the previous three DLC packs was already in the game; what you downloaded was basically an unlock to access the content. That's why the size of the downloads were all the same and were all relatively small.

Guest Ciaran The King
I love ending the streak on the WM mode, it's the most challenging match on the game. Brock is good for completely annihilating the dead man