Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest Miss Copeland

I respect the opinion expressed by Draven Cage.

However, I don't honestly believe that allwrestlers would entirely agree with him. Others may agree to a certain extent but may not attach such huge importance to such 'rules'.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slim Jim
oops. ive broken rules 2, 4 and 9.

You also told Roderick Strong that "my friend thinks wrestling is fake". That friend being me. Thanks.

Guest MastersGonads

However, I don't honestly believe that allwrestlers would entirely agree with him. Others may agree to a certain extent but may not attach such huge importance to such 'rules'.

I disagree...I think DC summed up general opinion perfectly

Guest Miss Copeland
Which ones do you disagree with and why?

I didnt say I disagreed with any of them. I said that I don't think DC can speak for every single wrestler in the whole entire history of time :xyx

I didnt say I disagreed with any of them. I said that I don't think DC can speak for every single wrestler in the whole entire history of time :xyx

But I think, being a wrestler, he has a much better idea than any of us will. People automatically assume that, just because people are in the public eye, that they are public property. Far, far from it. If I was out with DC and someone came up to us asking for an autograph or disturbing our conversation(during his off time,not when he's still wrestling or dressed for it) i'd go spare with them! The way I see it-unless they are making specific appearances, once wrestlers are out of their wrestling gear they should be left alone.

Guest porridge
But I think, being a wrestler, he has a much better idea than any of us will. People automatically assume that, just because people are in the public eye, that they are public property. Far, far from it. If I was out with DC and someone came up to us asking for an autograph or disturbing our conversation(during his off time,not when he's still wrestling or dressed for it) i'd go spare with them! The way I see it-unless they are making specific appearances, once wrestlers are out of their wrestling gear they should be left alone.

I agree that they should be left alone but at the same time the wrestlers must always remember who it is that pays their wages. No excuse for blatant rudeness however.

Guest Miss Copeland

maybe this is a) because I'm a gurlie or b) because I have no idea what its really like...

but I would seriously find it quite flattering and cute. I mean, Ok it would naff me off if some dude was fannying around and blatently taking the Michael when I'm trying to have a quiet meal but if an excited fan or a little kid came over and I knew that signing a scap of paper and flashing a smile would make their day (or even dream come true if I think of how I am with Edge), then to be honest, I'd do it and I'd enjoy it. Me. Personally.

That's what I meant when I said it depends on the personality of the wrestler. It depends on the extent to which their patience can be pushed and how much enjoyment they get out of pleasing other people. Also, some people don't place as much importance on 'quiet alone time' as others. I know people in the acting business who frankly Looooove the attention they get from anyone anywhere...whereas others dont like to be in the spotlight at all once the curtain has fallen.

s'all subjective.

maybe this is a) because I'm a gurlie or b) because I have no idea what its really like...

but I would seriously find it quite flattering and cute. I mean, Ok it would naff me off if some dude was fannying around and blatently taking the Michael when I'm trying to have a quiet meal but if an excited fan or a little kid came over and I knew that signing a scap of paper and flashing a smile would make their day (or even dream come true if I think of how I am with Edge), then to be honest, I'd do it and I'd enjoy it. Me. Personally.

That's what I meant when I said it depends on the personality of the wrestler. It depends on the extent to which their patience can be pushed and how much enjoyment they get out of pleasing other people. Also, some people don't place as much importance on 'quiet alone time' as others. I know people in the acting business who frankly Looooove the attention they get from anyone anywhere...whereas others dont like to be in the spotlight at all once the curtain has fallen.

s'all subjective.

As am I, and i'd be annoyed if I was disturbed during my "off" time. Especially if I was with DC and the kids, or my friends. You'd probably find it cute at first, but can you imagine it day in, day out, for years??

You'd be surprised. Jake Roberts, Raven and Steve Corino have went over the "rules" with me, as has D-Lo Brown, Joe E. Legend and a host of the UK's top stars. They all agree on them, and have said that all the locker rooms that they have worked with have felt the same way. Edited by DC

Guest CKChamp
Just read that on the RAW Taping, the very first match featuring Carlito, it was Doug Williams who was the wrestler....for those that wondered!

Just read that on the RAW Taping, the very first match featuring Carlito, it was Doug Williams who was the wrestler....for those that wondered!

Indeed i did

Whilst everyone was cheering for Carlito, myself and Christof led an Anarchist chant

Guest Christof

And having reviewed the footage of the Matt Hardy match I can confirm that I wasn't giving the V sign to Helms, I was giving him the V1

I did give someone the V during Smackdown though, can't remember who.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Firstly I doubt any wrestler who is a member of TWO would actually be recognised in the street by anybody bar their friends.

Secondly how much do second row seats cost on average for the tour?

Guest Miss Copeland

Front row seats technically cost 60. However, obtaining said seats at face value is a whole other basket of beatles.

Unless you're prepared to start waiting in line 2-3 days before the box office actually opens or you get extremely lucky with your keyboard tapping on the day...then the only way you're gonna get 'em is by a)murdering someone who already owns said tickets or b) paying some phoney rip-off-merchant on ebay 800+. :evil

Guest Miss Copeland
If you pay £800 for front row at a tv taping then you really should be questioning your own sanity!

I wouldn't pay 800 smackers for any kind of ticket....Unless of course it was a ticket to a 'one-night-alone-naked-with Edge-and chocolate'-style event ;)