Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Survivor Series November 2006 UK Tour

Guest Dickie Hyde

Guest Miss Copeland

It was a pretty good sign untill the rose got all smushed up from people ramming into me :(

still, who cares...the camera man got Edge to look over to me and he actually recognised me, I was well shocked!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MastersGonads
It was a pretty good sign untill the rose got all smushed up from people ramming into me :(

still, who cares...the camera man got Edge to look over to me and he actually recognised me, I was well shocked!

Surely you should be Mrs Copeland !?!

Telf was to my right in a TWO shirt, during the Benoit match he got up and did the throat slitting thing as Benoit was moving in for the kill.
And you gave Gregory Helms the "V" sign. We saw you, so don't try and deny it.

Oh, and were any of you lot standing beside me at Raw Live (MEN)? I was the complete crazy woman jumping up and down waving the giant Edge love heart sign...he recognised me from the signing wooo...I bet he thought I was a right bloody nutcase!
I saw your sign, but I was on the other side of the arena.

Guest Christof
And you gave Gregory Helms the "V" sign. We saw you, so don't try and deny it.

Did that get on TV? I was expecting to be chucked out / edited off TV for that!

Did that get on TV? I was expecting to be chucked out / edited off TV for that!

Yup, it was there, and a very aggressive expression on your face too! :lol It was very distracting having you within viewing distance though as we were watching to see if you did anything stupid... Oh and I want to see the pic you took of Paul London!

Guest SamoanBulldozer
Guess who was lucky enough to meet Edge in person?

http://myspace-408.vo.llnwd.net/01405/80/46/1405526408_l.jpg

MeMeMeeeeeeee! :D My god, I almost died. I’ve idolised that man since I was 11 years old and I honestly thought I was gonna pass out when I walked over to him. I think he liked the rose too...have to give a rose for the one you love...:roll

Oh, and were any of you lot standing beside me at Raw Live (MEN)? I was the complete crazy woman jumping up and down waving the giant Edge love heart sign...he recognised me from the signing wooo...I bet he thought I was a right bloody nutcase!

http://myspace-700.vo.llnwd.net/01439/00/76/1439836700_l.jpg

nice photo i was also lucky enough to stay at the same hotel as him and got a brill picture of him with my girlfriend and my nephew.i got to ay he, a really nice guy and nothin like his on screen character.

Guest MastersGonads
nice photo i was also lucky enough to stay at the same hotel as him and got a brill picture of him with my girlfriend and my nephew.i got to ay he, a really nice guy and nothin like his on screen character.

So were you ones of the fans...who stayed up till past 4am in the lobby waiting for autographs ;)

The real life Edge when I met him some years ago was more like his E & C fun loving character circa 2000/1

So were you ones of the fans...who stayed up till past 4am in the lobby waiting for autographs ;)

wow!! do you try to be horrible or is it a gift??

just to let you know, he didnt wait for them to come in after the show.

they were signing things on the way out, and he took his 6 year old nephew - i really dont get why you are so mean to people???

Guest Miss Copeland

they were signing things on the way out, and he took his 6 year old nephew - i really dont get why you are so mean to people???

He's just jealous cause he didn't get to meet the sexyhot Edge...Like me. Nurrr :lol

Guest MastersGonads

Its a gift....!

I was just commentating on the sad state of affairs that is fans as young as 6or 7 waiting till 4am for autographs in a hotel lobby or standing outside at the window of the hotel bar.....that ok for you Ally Mcbeal ;)

He's just jealous cause he didn't get to meet the sexyhot Edge...Like me.

Thats right....:xyx

Guest SamoanBulldozer
Its a gift....!

I was just commentating on the sad state of affairs that is fans as young as 6or 7 waiting till 4am for autographs in a hotel lobby or standing outside at the window of the hotel bar.....that ok for you Ally Mcbeal ;)

As stated by bee i didnt stay up until 4 in the morning to get autographs yeah we stayed up but only till after they checked in and we didnt get autographs or photos till the day after.my young nephew wanted to stay up to see them as this was his first time.i have repspect for the superstars and as i wouldnt want people coming up to me when im tired i wasnt going to do it to them.And anyway it wasnt 4 it was 1:45,the supertars didnt to seem bothered anyway as they came over to us numerous times and spoke to us.

Can i just ask did u get to meet the wretlers?

Guest Miss Copeland

What's wrong with staying up till 4am to meet the wrestlers? I'd stay up all night every night for the next 7 weeks if it meant I got to see Edge again...

I doubt any of the wrestlers even cared what time it was anyway...most of them will have been out clubbing it until the early ours and were planning on continuing the party back in their rooms...

And I see you lack the ability to recognise sarcasm...Poor thing...

I think he knows a fair few of them...

:lol

Guest MastersGonads
What's wrong with staying up till 4am to meet the wrestlers? I'd stay up all night every night for the next 7 weeks if it meant I got to see Edge again...

I doubt any of the wrestlers even cared what time it was anyway...most of them will have been out clubbing it until the early ours and were planning on continuing the party back in their rooms...

All of them were back at the hotel bar...or had gone to their rooms, but there were some fans hanging around in both the lobby and outside the hotel generally being a nuisance to hotel staff.

Maybe its just me, but when the wrestlers retire back to the hotel bar, and are changed etc, that should be there private time...not as I witnessed, hassled till 4am by fans banging on the hotel bar window and hanging around the lobby, when this was wrestlers private time

Maybe thats just me.....

Is the Pope Catholic?

Guest Miss Copeland
All of them were back at the hotel bar...or had gone to their rooms, but there were some fans hanging around in both the lobby and outside the hotel generally being a nuisance to hotel staff.

Maybe its just me, but when the wrestlers retire back to the hotel bar, and are changed etc, that should be there private time...not as I witnessed, hassled till 4am by fans banging on the hotel bar window and hanging around the lobby, when this was wrestlers private time

Maybe thats just me.....

Is the Pope Catholic?

All part of their job description if you ask me. If it is a huge problem for them then they shouldn't have chosen a career in pro wrestling. I agree that there is a line to be drawn in terms of when/where fans hassle the wrestlers and 4am is taking it to the extreme...still, I don't agree with any celebrity who isn't willing to sign an autograph or who gets naffy with fans when they're feeling a bit tired or hassled...think of it from the fans point of view...fans are willing to pay hundreds of pounds to go and watch them and wait in the blistering cold for hours just for the chance to meet them for a couple of minutes...fans are the reason they are millionaires.

ok, so i've now officially gone off-topic. apologies. rant over. :xyx