55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is tougher?

• New Jack
    • John Cena
    • Who the hell cares?
    • This thread makes my head hurt

Guest horsemansmiler

gee is it a work????

I know that but do you see cena out and about no. New jack was a worked gimmick how can any of us judge in real life?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boyo
Again we are talking about a STREET FIGHT.:roll

As I have already stated most physically superb and deadly fighters are small and lean. Case in point most hired guns/assasins, goverment agents whatever you want to call them.:xyx

Cheers!

I guess you have collated your argument using evidence obtained from, let's see...

Jackie Chan movies, The Matrix, Alias, Daredevil perhaps? Bruce Lee, definitely.

Dude, I know what you're saying about how a smaller man can be just as deadly, if not more deadly, than a big powerful man. I agree with you.

My argument is with the law of averages. If you saw an overweight, out of shape, tired looking middle-aged man get into a fight with a man built like John Cena then you would fear for Fatty's life. You would.

You, me, Lawrence, Dave7g, whoever else has replied on this thread, with all due respect to all of them, don't know the answer to this topic's question. None of us do. That's why we are speculating from evidence that we do know.

There is no right or wrong answer in this thread, despite how much of a smark you may be, despite how much you may hate/love John Cena - you just don't know what would happen.

I can't see what is so unbelievable about thinking that a bigger, stronger, younger, fitter, more muscular man would beat an older, fatter, smaller, aging man in a fight. Yeah, a STREET FIGHT as well.

And can you explain to me the difference between a fight and a streetfight?

Cheers!

I can't see what is so unbelievable about thinking that a bigger' date=' stronger, younger, fitter, more muscular man would beat an older, fatter, smaller, aging man in a fight. Yeah, a STREET FIGHT as well.[/quote']

This statement makes more sense than anything else that has been posted about this topic. The majority of people that have posted on this thread have insinuated that i am a complete moron for being of the opinion that Cena would rip NJ apart[ this is just my opinion i have no evidence to back it up]. Boyo i think you have given this a lot more thought than most[thirteen you know i'm talking about you]and it shows in the quality content of your posts!!!:xyx

Edited by MrFill

As has been said, no-one knows the true answer to this question....and chances are we may never find out.

But, IMO, I can't see Cena being able to take New Jack.

As for those saying that being bigger doesn't mean much......how many times have you seen a big guy in a bar or whatever and thought to yourself "F*ck (or your own expletive)....look at the size of him," or, "F*ck, I'm not messing with him." And on the flip-side, have seen a small guy and thought, "I could take him."

I would say most of us........

Two guys in a bar.....one big, one small......you have to fight to get home....how many are gonna choose the bigger guy?

Guest MrFill

What I find funny about this thread is that Lawrence619 started it asking who WE thought would win a real fight, and then has spent the entire time trying to convince anyone who thinks New Jack would win must be wrong.

Why ask the question if you're only going to say "you're wrong, Cena would win"?

What I find funny about this thread is that Lawrence619 started it asking who WE thought would win a real fight, and then has spent the entire time trying to convince anyone who thinks New Jack would win must be wrong.

Why ask the question if you're only going to say "you're wrong, Cena would win"?

Ive been ridiculed by many for my opinion, so as a result of that ive stuck up for myself. What is wrong with that? I really can't see why you would find that funny,i think it's quite commonplace in these forums. Also i didn't just ask a question i gave an opinion aswell, when someone gives a differing one it's normal to respond to that.What is the point of your post MrFill!!!

Guest Thirteen
I guess you have collated your argument using evidence obtained from, let's see...

Jackie Chan movies, The Matrix, Alias, Daredevil perhaps? Bruce Lee, definitely.

From being brought up in a family where Bare Knuckle Fighting, Boxing, Muay Thai Boxing, Martial Arts and physical violence/agression and Self Defence in general are studied and practisced religously on a daily basis and have been for decades.;)

Jackie Chan is a stunt man and a dancer. The Matrix was a mixture of great choreography and special effects. The Daredevil is a fictional character as is Alias.

Dude, I know what you're saying about how a smaller man can be just as deadly, if not more deadly, than a big powerful man. I agree with you.

My argument is with the law of averages. If you saw an overweight, out of shape, tired looking middle-aged man get into a fight with a man built like John Cena then you would fear for Fatty's life. You would.

But that's just it I wouldn't. I have been witness to and have been involved in those situations time and time again and it's ALWAYS been about who gets who first, what lengths you're willing to go to and the mentality/mindstate you were in at the time.;)

You, me, Lawrence, Dave7g, whoever else has replied on this thread, with all due respect to all of them, don't know the answer to this topic's question. None of us do. That's why we are speculating from evidence that we do know.

There is no right or wrong answer in this thread, despite how much of a smark you may be, despite how much you may hate/love John Cena - you just don't know what would happen.

I've already stated that I don't hate Cena and that in actual fact I kind of like him. I hate his bookers and scriptwriters. That's right I don't know what could happen I'm just giving MY OPINION based on MY experiences, teachings and observations in life.:xyx

I can't see what is so unbelievable about thinking that a bigger, stronger, younger, fitter, more muscular man would beat an older, fatter, smaller, aging man in a fight. Yeah, a STREET FIGHT as well.

And can you explain to me the difference between a fight and a streetfight?

A fight can happen at school after pub closing hours bsomething where worst case scenario you might take a trip to the hospital for a concussion or a few stiches or a broken nose etc.

A Street Fight generally means your opponent will take your life if he can or at the minimum try and cripple you. By Any Means Neccesary.

Get it?:xyx

Oh yeah why does having muscles equate you with being a good fighter?:lol

There is no difference between a Body Builder who can't fight and an average size bloke who can't fight. If they're facing a trained killer they're both ****ed.

And yes the most lethal men ARE in general smaller men.

I tell you what you do look through all the ex Goverment agents and spies etc trained in war tactics and close unarmed-combat and tell me how many of them are over 6,2, weigh over 250 pounds and are body builders. Most of them probably resemble your Dad or your mates Uncle in appearance but are considered some of the most dangerous and lethal men on the planet. Just look over old war manuscripts and photos and documentries etc.

The evidence is anything but hard to find mate.

Cheers!

Edited by Thirteen

From being brought up in a family where Bare Knuckle Fighting' date=' Boxing, Muay Thai Boxing, Martial Arts and physical violence/agression and Self Defence in general are studied and practisced religously on a daily basis and have been for decades.;) [/quote']

Who is tougher New jack or Thirteen? My money is on Thirteen he is such an accomplished fighter he would easily destroy the now broken down new jack!!!:D

Edited by MrFill

Guest Thirteen
From being brought up in a family where Bare Knuckle Fighting' date=' Boxing, Muay Thai Boxing, Martial Arts and physical violence/agression and Self Defence in general are studied and practisced religously on a daily basis and have been for decades[/quote']

I.E it's very celebrated within my family bordering on the fanatical much as football is in others.:xyx

And yeah I probably could and would kick New Jack and Cenas ass at the same time whilst in the comfort of my own living room playing both SmackDown! Vs Raw on my PS2 and ECW on my PS1.;) :xyx

Edited by Thirteen

Am I the only one who gets it when it comes to government agents/spies being small?

The reason they are small is so they don't arouse suspicion, nothing more, nothing less......

Another one who may be getting left out of the legitimate hard-ass list is Jesse Ventura......being an ex-Navy Seal must count for something.

Guest Craig
What's the point of this thread anymore? We all know that FINLAY would rip every single name mentioned in this thread to pieces, put them back together, do it again, and then have his way with your girlfriend. If you didn't have one, he'd find you one.

Guest Thirteen
Am I the only one who gets it when it comes to government agents/spies being small?

The reason they are small is so they don't arouse suspicion, nothing more, nothing less.......

Yes that added to the fact that they blend into their surroundings is very true, but also speed, light-footedness(Stealth), being trained in lethal hand to hand combat so that when coupled with stealth makes for easy kills and stuns etc, etc.

Flick through history most of the hearalded hand to hand combatants in history have been of relatively average size.

Another one who may be getting left out of the legitimate hard-ass list is Jesse Ventura......being an ex-Navy Seal must count for something.

Maybe someone can be bothered to do their research on that one.

Guest Steve O
It great to see some people talking sense like Boyo top posts mate I honestly dont see how NJ would destroy Cena just dont see it happening

Maybe someone can be bothered to do their research on that one.

From September 11, 1969 to September 10, 1975 he served in the United States Navy as a Navy SEAL and was on active duty January 5, 1970 through December 10, 1973 during the Vietnam era. Although Ventura served with Underwater Demolition Team 12 during his time on active duty, he was never a full-time member of a SEAL team. However, Naval Special Warfare policy states that Ventura, just like any other Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL graduate, has earned and thus deserves the title of SEAL. His overseas service was in Subic Bay, Philippines and off the coast of Vietnam but he did not see combat.

Credit: Wiki

That good enough for you? ;)

Edited by Paul

Guest MrFill

From Wiki.

In a 2001 interview with the Minneapolis Star Tribune's outdoor writer Dennis Anderson, Ventura referred to his service as a Navy SEAL, and then said, tongue-in-cheek: "Until you hunted man, you haven't hunted yet." This gave political ammunition to opponents of his policies to use the isolated comment to portray him as inhumane.

Now, he's referred to his time as a SEAL, so I'd presume he isn't lieing about that, otherwise the government would come after him to stop since he's been a Governor. :P

From being brought up in a family where Bare Knuckle Fighting, Boxing, Muay Thai Boxing, Martial Arts and physical violence/agression and Self Defence in general are studied and practisced religously on a daily basis and have been for decades.;)

Sounds like a lovely family lol.

And yes the most lethal men ARE in general smaller men.

In general the most lethal men are the ones that have more to fight for, more on the line, more drive, smaller/bigger means nothing. A fat sweaty bloke can destroy a fit well trained guy if he has more drive than the fit guy. Also people need to question what winning a fight entails, leaving your opponent in a bloody mess? unconcious? not really IMO, the winner of a fight in reality is he who shows more courage and bravery in the fight, the one that keeps his dignity, a man can walk away un marked, leaving a bloody mess behind on the floor, yet that man may be a total coward and worthless, whilst the guy on the floor is 10 times more victorious.

Guest MrFill
Also people need to question what winning a fight entails' date=' leaving your opponent in a bloody mess? unconcious? not really IMO, the winner of a fight in reality is he who shows more courage and bravery in the fight, the one that keeps his dignity, a man can walk away un marked, leaving a bloody mess behind on the floor, yet that man may be a total coward and worthless, whilst the guy on the floor is 10 times more victorious.[/quote']

Ooooh, deep.

And spoken like a guy who has had the crap kicked out of him several times. :lol

Lol my last fight was at lower school, I was 8 year old and it was over a football match at playtime, I am now 25 years old, Never been beaten, nor beaten anyone, nor had any fight of any type since that day. Which probably makes me soft, but its something I am proud about. Fighting in real life is for losers. Luckily I trained in self defence but that was long ago and never needed to use it, not once.

For my own two pennies worth, i've worked in several pubs/clubs and wittnessed an inumerable amount of fights. i've seen 6'2 brick outhouses beat the crap out of small guys, i've seen 18 stone lardarses kick the **** out of fitter, younger guys, I've seen guys in their 50-60's literally knock out a 20 year old. The common factor in all of the situations that I witnessed was that who ever "won" really wanted to hurt the other person, maybe not kill them, but hurt them none the less.

To apply this to the whole NJ/Cena debate you've got to look at who has the propensity to be the most aggressive. From what little we know about the two guys backgrounds it would appear that New Jack is a much more readily aggressive person than Cena.

On that basis I'd say that New Jack stood more of a chance in a fight. Not because he's better than Cena in any one area per say, but that he'd be more likely to notch up his attack. This isn't the same thing as saying that Cena stands no chance, I doubt that NJ would find it easy to win.

I think if Mrlawrence619 had just said that he thought Cena would win then there'd be less vehemency to his coments. Saying that Cena would "rip New Jack a new one with ease" is always going to elicit a strong response. Aslo to Steve O, given that you are 16 I think it would be fair to say that your experience of of people fighting outside of school is failry low? I remember what schoolkids fighting looks like and it's a hellm of a lot difrent than watching 20-30 year old blokes knock each others teeth out. Your opinion is more than welcome but do be aware that other people have more experience than your good self, don;t dismiss what they think just because they dont agree that CEna would kick NJ's ass.....