Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Hatton V Mayweather On?

Guest The Great Ahmar

When the fight is over, Mayweather will come out victorious, sadly.

My brain says Mayweather but my heart says Hatton. I would laugh so hard if Hatton KO's Floyd. :lol

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered this fight, can't wait until tomorrow night!

I'll be rooting for Mayweather, I just love his attitude, a cocky arrogant bad guy, what's not to like?

Anyway, I definitely see the victory going to Mayweather and i'll be very surprised if Hatton can pull off the win.

Guest The Great Ahmar
I just ordered the fight. I haven't looked forward boxing this much ever, the most recent 24/7 really, really make you want to see this.

Guest dpddave
The build up to this fight has been amazing. Some of my friends who I've never heard talking about boxing before have ordered it and are saying what a great fight its going to be yet NONE of them even have a clue who PBF is nor have they ever seen him fight.

Guest Wolverine
I'm pretty much like them. I've never watched a Hatton fight and the only Mayweather bout I've seen was the de la Hoya one, yet I really can't wait to see this. I'm going to try and get a stream, if not I'll download it in the morning.

Guest The Beltster
I just re-subscribed to StreamTVNow due to them streaming the match, as usual though, I'm having problems getting my streams working. Site sucks!

Guest Wolverine
Sweetness, finally got Sopcast to work and now I've got a sexytime stream. Clear picture and no buffering (yet). Good stuff.

Guest The Beltster

Sir Tom Jones = PPV buys

American singing the national anthem in his own country getting boo'ed = PPV buys

At least after Hatton gets spanked, we can look back on the above and bring home a moral victory!

Edited by The Beltster

Sir Tom Jones = PPV buys

American singing the national anthem in his own country getting boo'ed = PPV buys

At least after Hatton gets spanked, we can look back on the above and bring home a moral victory!

Exactly!

Tom Jones > Tyrese

Shame on him trying to shout out his wack ass crew afterwards.

GO TIME