Guest The Great Ahmar

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest dpddave
I was hoping for a PBF win but after watching some of the build up I hope Ricky destroys him. Mayweather is a f**king a**hole. I hope he gets knocked out.

Guest FreeSpirit
I really like Mayweather: He's a cocky, no nonsense, arrogant swine who I would pay good money to see. Will be rooting Hatton on, but wont be too disappointed if he loses.

Going to the Duddy fight in Belfast tomorrow and then ordering this at my mate's house down there so good night of boxing to look forward to and I'm not even normally a big fan (although I do get into the big fights and into Duddy's). Sky Sports has been showing those brilliant 24/7 HBO things that have really hyped this one up and they're building it around the working class hero vs. the brash, money flaunting loudmouth. Mayweather has ruled in the buildup, yeah he's an asshole but he knows he's an asshole and a lot of it comes across as 'worked' (so to speak) anyway to grab attention for the fight itself and it has definately worked. Still, I'll be supporting Hatton.