Fan Clubs | beta

The X Factor Thread 2007

King

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit
I cant wait: Some of the auditions will be hilarious. Once the auditions end though, that's when my interest in the show will end as well.

I adore the first bunch of shows, with the really bad singers. My eldest enjoys all of it so we'll be watching the whole thing. He's hoping that a girl from last year will be in it-she had an amazing voice but after the judges said she was a yes, she had to tell them she was too young.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I cant wait: Some of the auditions will be hilarious. Once the auditions end though, that's when my interest in the show will end as well.

This perfectly sums up my feelings towards X Factor too!

X Factor is quite funny, but sometimes the singers are so bad it's reeeaaaally not funny. You know the ones who are terrible, but are convinced they're star material and unlike others they won't actually accept it? They're just horrible to watch, it's worrying that such morons can exist.

ENOUGH OF THE GODDAMN SOB STORIES!!!

Oh I burst my appendix, I stepped in dog crap, my trousers ripped on the way to the building, I missed a bus once in 1987...cue soppy music. I'm drawn into these shows like a moth to a light and I really shouldn't be but dammit if they aren't becoming cliched. I wish they'd go through one episode without some sob story with Coldplay playing over it.

Guest FreeSpirit
X Factor is quite funny, but sometimes the singers are so bad it's reeeaaaally not funny. You know the ones who are terrible, but are convinced they're star material and unlike others they won't actually accept it? They're just horrible to watch, it's worrying that such morons can exist.

I dont know how people like that can think they are talented.

I swear some people down the pub rib their friends and tell them they have a good voice, and should go on X Factor or Pop Idol etc, just so they can see them humiliated.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
How did the woman who could make noises with her nose get through!?She has no chance of winning it.

She was 79 and Simon hated her, so it stands to reason that she would be put through by the other judges so they can be seen to be 'nice' and annoy Simon :roll

Guest The Joker
Loved the woman who was in desperate need of dentistry as she put it.

She was a pain in the backside. Worser than bloody Michael Jackson if you ask me!

I feel so sorry for people who are related to her. :sad5:

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Good god the Welsh math's teacher is hillarious... terrible singer but hillarious all the same :lol

Ok this woman who thinks she is more talented then Madonna is pissing me off with all the swearing

Edited by Nemesis Enforcer

Someone from Droitwich is on tonight, he previewed last week. His names Paul and he sings Sherry Baby. He's always dancing and singing down the working mens club, even though he's awful. Should be amusing to watch.

Guest The Joker
Ok this woman who thinks she is more talented then Madonna is pissing me off with all the swearing

:eek

Her eyes freak me out.

Whats with her hair aswell? :?

She also looks like a prositute you'd never pay for. :lol