Fan Clubs | beta

The X Factor Thread 2007

King

Guest FreeSpirit
Someone from Droitwich is on tonight, he previewed last week. His names Paul and he sings Sherry Baby. He's always dancing and singing down the working mens club, even though he's awful. Should be amusing to watch.

So any chance we will see you representing Droitwich on the X Factor next year then Nicole? :good222:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not?

They want the whole package. Superstar voice and looks. Look what happened to Michelle McManus, when the novelty of being a fat bird wore off, her career nosedived.

Paul wasn't on this week :( But he was in the previews again, I hope they hurry up and show him!!

Guest Sparrow
I cant believe they put that topless dancer/teacher through. She got FOUR yes's but I thought she was terrible.

Yeah I thought she was horrible also. I mean the dancing was hard to watch.. How old was she?

Guest FreeSpirit
Yeah I thought she was horrible also. I mean the dancing was hard to watch.. How old was she?

I'm not sure how old she was, but she did look nice. Her dancing though was average to poor, while her voice was just plain abysmal.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
That "too much confidence" guy deserved to go through. I thought he was an excellent singer. :xyx

Agreed, his only draw back was his attitude for me tone that down a bit and he is a real contender

This fat bird on now is abysmal though!

EDIT: Just realised this was my 5000th post... YAY this post :lol

Edited by Nemesis Enforcer