Fan Clubs | beta

The X Factor Thread 2007

King

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Bah another big sob story this time the woman has even gone as far as bringing her kid with her

She has a good voice too, why not just sing and go through rarther then go through the whole sob story?

Guest FreeSpirit

YAWN :sleep_1:

More sob stories. They'll probably give her the sympathy vote now and put her through.

EDIT: She isn't actually that bad. Not X Factor winning quality, but not bad at all.

Guest FreeSpirit

Just watching the Xtra Factor at the mo. Dannii, Louie and Sharon put these two girls through, but Simon was adamant they weren't good enough to go to Boot Camp.

It's funny when they gang up on Simon to put someone through he would never dream of putting through.

That guy with loads of confidence needs a smack, he was an dick. The 15 year old lad was good, though. I REEEEAAAAAALLLLLLYYYY hate the big fat uglies who have zero talent but are totally adament that they are going to be big millionaire recording artists. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN YOU LOSERS!

Also, any TWOites audutioning/auditioned? We had CfB last time, didn't we? Even if he did leave TWO yonks ago.

Edited by Red05

Guest FreeSpirit

To be honest though, at least the "too much confidence" guy backed it up and actually had singing talent.

There's so many people who actually walk into the audition and say they believe they can win the X Factor, and/or compare themselves to a famous singer, yet when they attempt to sing, they sound abysmal.

Guest The Great Ahmar

Also, any TWOites audutioning/auditioned? We had CfB last time, didn't we? Even if he did leave TWO yonks ago.

Wasn't CfB the camp guy who did the splits?

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I didn't this time but if I can get to an audition place on the next X Factor I may go in and have a try... if only to come on TWO and say what Simon and the others said to me :lol

Only caught abit of this last night.

Seemed to be a fair bit of crap getting through to the next chair.

How on earth did that pole dancer who danced with the chair get through, she was awfull and had a face like Gail Platts backside.

To be honest though, at least the "too much confidence" guy backed it up and actually had singing talent.

There's so many people who actually walk into the audition and say they believe they can win the X Factor, and/or compare themselves to a famous singer, yet when they attempt to sing, they sound abysmal.

I see your point, but there was no need for him to be an arse. He was/is a good singer, so why not just go in and be nice?

Wasn't CfB the camp guy who did the splits?

Assuming you're not joking with that; no, he came in and sang From Paris to Berlin.