Fan Clubs | beta

The X Factor Thread 2007

King

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the last week of austions isn't it? that'l be the end of the really entertaining stuff for the next 6 months. i mean really, whats the point of having it on for so long other than to try and wangle a christmas no.1 with it. Answered my own question there really...

Leona Lewis anyone? where's she gone to, and will we care if she comes back?

It's pretty obvious she will release her album at some point around now, using the show to promote it. I'm sure I read somewhere that she is 'in the final stages of production' of it, with of course no coincidence in timing in the slightest, nudge, wink. Quite clever really, when coupled with the bid to get chrimbo number one with the X Factor, sly ol' Cowell can get album number one too.

Apart from Will Young, not one X Factor winner has had real staying power. They've all been just clean singers who sing normal songs. You need someone with edge, someone really dynamic. Chris Daughtry was like that, it was a travesty when he didn't win American Idol. Ray Quinn won't do anything good, because the songs he sings are crap for today's market. I'm undecided on Leona.

Guest FreeSpirit

That 5 month preggers woman with hardly any teeth was a fantastic singer.

I honestly cant wait to see the altercation at the end when Louie Walsh calls that bloke a "pub entertainer". That looks hilarious. :lol

Are you doubting The Soul Man? Taylor Hicks ruled the world and deserves every good thing in the world ever! :D

He was a good singer, and seemed like a nice bloke, but had nothing different about him. Just another normal singer who's first album would do okay due to American Idol popularity, but then sales decline as fans lose interest because he's just normal. :)

Daughtry > Hicks*

* and not just because Daughtry loves LIVE, although that does make him instantly awesome.

Guest FreeSpirit
I personally think she should get an automatic entry to boot camp next year. I can understand where Simon Cowell is coming from, but I think she deserves a fair chance at Boot Camp.

Guest Citizen Kane
I do think they ended up (eventually) making the right decision though. If she came back next year then she'd do well, I agree with AD in giving her a place in boot camp.

He was a good singer, and seemed like a nice bloke, but had nothing different about him. Just another normal singer who's first album would do okay due to American Idol popularity, but then sales decline as fans lose interest because he's just normal. :)

Daughtry > Hicks*.

I thought Daughtry was great, but I think he is far more mainstream than Hicks. Rock is far more popular in the US than Soul is surely.

I personally think she should get an automatic entry to boot camp next year. I can understand where Simon Cowell is coming from, but I think she deserves a fair chance at Boot Camp.

Its not a fair buisness shes trying to get into, she needs to know that. IF she is good enough next year then she will get to the boot camp without needing an automatic entry.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Well as far as Im concerned we have a hands down winner already, and there's no need for Boot Camp.

Just crown her champion now.

I agree of those I have heard she should win but I doubt she will, it will be some one who has not the best voice but is very good looking that wins it which is a real shame!