Fan Clubs | beta

Phobias

Guest Laffy

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I have not used a public loo in about 10 years, I hate them even the relativly clean ones that can be found if you know where to go in Barnsley, not a phobia of them just hatred :lol

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never ever heard the term Slash used for going for a number 2.

I mean thats reserved for dump, sh!t, crap, cack, dropping the kids of at school, splashdown, an Eartha Kitt, a Brad Pitt.

For weeing its got to be slash, Pat Cash, pee, whizz, p!ss, tinkle, etc.

Slash for a poo? Not in my book.

I mean thats reserved for dump, sh!t, crap, cack, dropping the kids of at school, splashdown, an Eartha Kitt, a Brad Pitt.

Tom Tit, going to visit the Arabs ie. Mustafa Crap, baking one and it's just about ready to come out of the oven, 'I'm away to empty me back' and the coup du gras when you're finished is 'Jaysus, I think I'm about two stone lighter' or 'you could bottle that smell and sell it to the Iraqis.'

I think 'Different ways we talk about taking a poo poo' is thread worthy, though most of them are 'borrowed' from Jim Royle. It was one of the main topics of conversation in my student house.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Da Showstoppa

I have a fear of being sick. Don't know where it comes from but it's the whole feeling of being out of control and the sensation of vomiting itself - just triggers panic attacks. It's quite common - Emetaphobia. In fact I think it's a large reason why I don't drink alcohol. Even if someone is sick(ill) around me - I'm convinced it'll happen to me. Although my wife was sick (as in technicolour yawn) the other month and I held her hair for her so I must be improving a bit.

I've even lost my strong stomach - when I was a kid I could watch open heart surgery etc, but now I convince myself I'll be sick. - It's stupid. :roll

Also I have a fear of illness (as in severe illness, like cancer etc) and dangerous stuff like sharp knives. If there's a knife out in the kitchen, I have to put it away. Apparently I exhibit signs of O.C.D. (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

I did have another fear - hospitals and needing stitches/operations etc.

A bloke split my face open when I was 21 and I had 4 stitches in my cheek - believe it or not I've had two operations since and am not scared anymore. It's strange, but once I know I'll need stitches/operation etc I'm kinda okay - guess it's the uncertainty I can't cope with.

I couldn't make myself sick though.

I'm a mess ain't I :P