Fan Clubs | beta

Phobias

Guest Laffy

When I was a kid I was **** scared of dark places. I used to crap my diapers if I was left in a dark place. But no need to worry, fellow citizens, Drake doesn't crap his pants anymore because he isn't afraid of dark places.

HORRAAAHHH!!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
what is it about hot liquid? The get scaulded aspect? Is it he feel of hot liquid when you drink it? I don't drink a lot of hot drinks because I don't enjoy them so I can sympathise to a degree....

I think the fear of being scaulded. It could be a vanity thing. I've never, ever been burnt before, so it's not like I've had some traumatic experience over it, it's just one of thoughs odd things that my friends find really, really funny.

phobias are irrational fears so it's not like there has to be a reason for them. Why do I not mind six legged insects but add two more and it's out with the 9 iron...

I've seen people who are afraid of buttons which is so totally odd I can't work it out.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

I have a very very deep phobia of hights to the point where I can't go higher then 3 steps on a ladder and I have a bad phobia of spiders too

Other then hights and spiders I have no phobia of anything else

I think the fear of being scaulded. It could be a vanity thing. I've never, ever been burnt before, so it's not like I've had some traumatic experience over it, it's just one of thoughs odd things that my friends find really, really funny.

So you've gone your whole life without enjoying the wonders of a good old fashioned cup of tea?

That my friends is a tragedy right there.

Hey, it could be worse, you could be one of these poor suckers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2TjQSYCxE

As for myself, I don't really have any phobias, I'm not too comfortable with heights maybe but I have been up ladders, done abseiling and rock climbing and whatnot so maybe it has to be uber uber heights. I also have a dislike of telephones, not necessarily a phobia but I hate talking on the phone and it is one of the reasons why I'm probably the only person in the Western world not to own a mobile. The Man has all phones bugged I tells ya. I also wear tinfoil hats and hang clothes hangers from the ceiling because THEY are coming.

The Man has all phones bugged I tells ya. I also wear tinfoil hats and hang clothes hangers from the ceiling because THEY are coming.
Y'see, this is why the interneters have such a bad image. People like Naitch, those silly people who think that "they" are coming to get them.

They make me sick to my stomach every time I read that bollocks. Does he not realise how stupid it makes him, and everyone else who thinks "they" are coming, look?

Well I've got news for you Bub, "they" are not coming next week, "they" are not coming next month, next year or within the next century. And do you want to know why?

BECAUSE "THEY" ARE ALREADY HERE!!!