Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Couture

Guest SuperKick Kid

Guest The Beltster

I think Brock will drop the title in his first defense of it to be quite honest with you. His next fight will be the unification bout with the winner of the Mir vs Noguiera match, Lesnar can beat Mir I THINK but personally I cant see him stopping or beating Noguiera.

Problem for Brock is, if they give him a warmup it would probably be against Gonzaga who would cause problems for Brock and probably beat him. Lets not forget, Randy is a legend, but he is a 45 year old man who hasnt been fighting much due to this and that.

For Brock to remain champ he needs time between fights so he can continue to learn, improve and gain more confidence, and as was made obvious last night, his cardio needs a sh*tload of work.

Also, after reading that WWE.com article, its pathetic how clueless WWE really are. Putting themselves over like they have something to do with it. I also found it extremely funny that WWE are ripping on UFC's undercard blaming a lack of worthwhile talent...maybe Vince should take a look at his own roster and see how thin and worthless his undercard is before he bashes UFC's.

UFC will get the last laugh though, as their buyrates will p*ss on WWE's.

Edited by The Beltster

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Wow that is one sick upprcut right there! not seen that vid before just seen what people were saying about the shot, just damn!

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Go, I so want Brock to beat the crap out of Nog, just to shut up the annoying, whining fans.
If Brock stopped Nog the fans would be even more whiny then they are now because how dare ex pro-wrestler Brock actually win real shoot fights?!

MMA fans don't seem to get that just because you didn't spend all your life in the sport doesn't mean you are not a legit tough guy or someone who can adapt to win fights

Guest bigmatt
I just had a quick look around the MMA sites and it was hillarious with people saying things like what next is Hulk Hogan going to drop a leg on Fedor.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I just had a quick look around the MMA sites and it was hillarious with people saying things like what next is Hulk Hogan going to drop a leg on Fedor.

Even worse than that, I think the b*tch needs to get FU'd.

Guest PHIZZLE

Has anyone in MMA ever faced the somoan Spike

I don't think so

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMAGA:lol

Guest Dynamite Duane
I think it's a huge attention grabber for the WWE and Vince should do something to capitalise even if it's a worked shoot match similar to what TNA have done. I would like to see them hire Trigg as he looked good in that role versus AJ Styles in TNA. Or even re hire Ken Shamrock now he's at the twilight of his MMA career. Edited by Dynamite Duane

Guest Dusty Finish
Please tell me that Jorge Gurgel is now finished with the UFC.... about the same time Alessio Sakara rides off into the sunset, eh?

aaaaaaand..... Jorge "I'm a BJJ Black Belt who stubbornly tries to stand and trade in each and every fight in which I'm clearly overmatched standing up" Gurgel has been cut from the UFC- the extra grace that comes with being Rich Franklin's bestest bosom buddy has finally run out.

• 2 weeks later...
Its sad they can't separate the fact Brock wasn't did sports entertainment that the endings were pre-determined, without realizing that has no effect on how tough he is or not. I mean Brocks amatuer career should of been enough proof he has the tools to compete in mma at least.