Fan Clubs | beta

Music Club IV

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just slap the NSFW tag on it. If you still think it's too risky, go for something less graphic or post a safer video. I can replace you with Inno, if you want more thinking time.

This is a wrestling forum. We've talked about choppy choppy pee pee, William Regals No Mercy 2006 blooper, Vinnie Mac's love for farm animals, Katie Vick and Jimmy Redmans big 'un since the day this site opened. :lol

This is a wrestling forum. We've talked about choppy choppy pee pee, William Regals No Mercy 2006 blooper, Vinnie Mac's love for farm animals, Katie Vick and Jimmy Redmans big 'un since the day this site opened. :lol

Fair enough. But still.....

No nudity.

I need to know if this applies to a fake penis that looks like a hotdog.

Cool, I've pushed in!

First one is End of Heartache by Killswitch Engage. One of the few screamy bands I like, I could listen to this song all day. They slightly lowered the vocals in parts of this song, particularly Adam's backing vocals in the chorus, but it works really well.

[video=youtube;A55P0FUkjj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A55P0FUkjj8&feature=share&list=LLKRqllu2TeaSHgjkLn1urmw

Second one is a bit different, as it's some good ol' Power Metal. Actually, Blind Guardian aren't really power metal, they're one of those bands that don't seem to fit in any one genre. a bit Power, a bit Prog, a bit Folk, and all the bits inbetween. Still, this ones pretty good. I love good showmanship, and Hansi just standing there with the mic pointed forward is perfect!

Blind Guardian - Mirror Mirror

[video=youtube;bYdd4fMtW_A]

KillSwitch Engage - The End of Heartache

Not my favourite Killswitch song, but it's still a ripper. I prefer "This Fire Burns" (because I'm that much of a CM Punk mark!), but I love the live crowd for this song. Love, love, love when the audience knows al the words and sings them properly. Like, with actual effort to match the tone and delivery. Yup, enjoyed this a lot. A solid 9/10

Now this is usually my bag (it has be a certain breed of Epic Metal for me to get into it), but the crowd definitely mak this. Seriously, a crowd singing full belt along to a song instantly makes it at least 4x cooler than it was previously. This isn't bad actually. Not something I'd actively go out my way to listen to, but it's decent enough to nod along to every now and then. A perfectly acceptable 7/10

Just like to point something out, I'd prefer to have Pro-Shot or high-quality bootleg soundboard videos just like Phil posted. A mobile phone recording doesn't look good at all.

Killswitch Engage - The End of Heartache

Crowd are into this, which is a good sign of appreciation. I'm not into this stuff but the vocalist has a strong voice and it doesn't just go out.

6/10

I've heard the band through some mates of mine. Seems like a big influence on the metal scene around my place. The crowd are absolutely mental on this and it's pretty enjoyable. Wouldn't go out of my way to listen to it again but it's fun.

7/10

Killswitch Engage - The End of HeartacheLove the crowd on this tune and this is one of their better songs, great atmosphere, great tune.

8/10

Sounds rather like Iron Maiden to me which is a good thing, again great crowd, I must check this band out

7/10