Fan Clubs | beta

Music Club IV

See, this is why I hate the music club. I'm accused of being biased for handing out 2/10's, yet everybody else is biased towards what I post with 1/10's......

Tech N9ne featuring Krizz Kaliko & Ces Cru - Unfair

Undoubtedly the worst non Rebecca Black song I've heard all year.

1/10

You must be joking. Seriously, even if you didn't like the song, you can't be seriously saying it's as bad as Rebecca freaking Black.

Terrible. OK the guy can talk quick and sounds smooth with it, but it sounds horrible to me. The crowd look either so bored they are about to fall asleep, or so stoned they will eat the fat, afro guy. 1/10

It's official - you're another one who biasdly hates all rap.

This forum, Talk Wrestling Online, the entirety of it. The same thing happened when I posted a Tech N9ne song in a previous music club, people hated on it. This is the only forum I've seen on the entire internet that rates Tech N9nes stuff so low. He's considered one of the best current rappers around, his albums are constantly praised by critics, and he is ultra-talented. That's why I don't get it, either the people on this forum are completely anti-rap, or they are just weird.....

As for the crowd, I'm pretty sure the crowd noise was turned down.

Purple Duck - Duck Mafia

Is this serious or a parody track? If serious its a 0/10. If a parody then a 7/10.

Yes, it's parody.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not in this club, because I can't be trusted to get reviews done, but I'd just like to chip in that I pretty much hate all rap. I like Eminem cira 2001, and that's about it. It's just really, really not my thing.

Sho, with all due respect, get a f*cking grip. I like a fair bit of rap. But the stuff you posted isnt what I like. I found it utter crap. Its an extreme of rap, and I dislike the extremes of most music genres.

I found nothing to appreciate in the first track besides the guys ability to rap fast. That got a single point as everything else i hated.

The second track as a parody of the style of the first would be quite good.

SHL, so the fact you hate everything that isn't rap isn't you being biased against everything that isn't rap? The fact you give 2/10 to every video (near enough) other people post isn't your bias just your opinion? Why is it different for everyone else to rate the videos you post how the feel? They have to rate your stuff high because you like it? They have to rate it high because other poeple who like rap rate it highly?

Please explain those points for the sake of clarifying why YOUR submissions deserve to be treated differently than anyone else?

See, this is why I hate the music club. I'm accused of being biased for handing out 2/10's, yet everybody else is biased towards what I post with 1/10's......

This forum, Talk Wrestling Online, the entirety of it. The same thing happened when I posted a Tech N9ne song in a previous music club, people hated on it. This is the only forum I've seen on the entire internet that rates Tech N9nes stuff so low. He's considered one of the best current rappers around, his albums are constantly praised by critics, and he is ultra-talented. That's why I don't get it, either the people on this forum are completely anti-rap, or they are just weird.....

As for the crowd, I'm pretty sure the crowd noise was turned down.

Yes, it's parody.

[video=youtube;0la5DBtOVNI]

Sho, with all due respect, get a f*cking grip. I like a fair bit of rap. But the stuff you posted isnt what I like. I found it utter crap. Its an extreme of rap, and I dislike the extremes of most music genres.

I found nothing to appreciate in the first track besides the guys ability to rap fast. That got a single point as everything else i hated.

The second track as a parody of the style of the first would be quite good.

Fair enough. But on what planet was that song extreme? That is nowhere near close to extreme rap. At all.

SHL, so the fact you hate everything that isn't rap isn't you being biased against everything that isn't rap? The fact you give 2/10 to every video (near enough) other people post isn't your bias just your opinion? Why is it different for everyone else to rate the videos you post how the feel? They have to rate your stuff high because you like it? They have to rate it high because other poeple who like rap rate it highly?

Please explain those points for the sake of clarifying why YOUR submissions deserve to be treated differently than anyone else?

That's the point though. I was called out on my bias, but when I call others out on their bias, I'm the one that gets banned from the music club.

Either everyone, including me, is allowed to be biased, or I don't understand why I'm called out on the whole '2/10' thing when others have their own biases.

Having said all that though, it really doesn't worry me. It's comparing Tech N9ne to REBECCA FREAKING BLACK that is baffling me.....

That's the point though. I was called out on my bias, but when I call others out on their bias, I'm the one that gets banned from the music club.

Either everyone, including me, is allowed to be biased, or I don't understand why I'm called out on the whole '2/10' thing when others have their own biases.

Dude, its that you were biased against pretty much EVERYTHING not rap. We just dont like the ... shall we say 'less acessable' (excuse the spelling, am a tad drunk) stuff. To you its not extreme, to people not into rap it is.

That make sense fella? :)

Dude, its that you were biased against pretty much EVERYTHING not rap. We just dont like the ... shall we say 'less acessable' (excuse the spelling, am a tad drunk) stuff. To you its not extreme, to people not into rap it is.

That make sense fella? :)

Not exactly, as I've seen people who hate rap and love Tech N9ne.

Seriously, the amount of metalheads I've seen on the internet, who normally hate rap but praise Tech N9ne, is suprising.

And not only that, but I don't know the difference between 'less accessable' stuff and 'more accessable' stuff, I've been listening to it too long.

And finally, I still don't see how it's 'extreme'. I now know it was a good idea changing my mind on the original video I was going to post, as that was actual extreme rap, and everybody here would most likely have loathed it.

It's unfair I had to listen to this, sorry mate me don't like

1/10

Purple Duck - Duck Mafia

Erm......., trying to say something positive about this but I can't......sorry

1/10

SHL...... the music you posted is for an acquired taste bro, only very few will like it, you have to understand that, normal rap like Dre/Snoop/Eminem it isn't.

SHL...... the music you posted is for an acquired taste bro, only very few will like it, you have to understand that, normal rap like Dre/Snoop/Eminem it isn't.

Now I'm even more confused.....'normal rap'?

Eminem and Tech N9ne are the same genre. Dr. Dre produced one of Tech N9nes songs recently.

'Normal rap'.....I'm baffled once again.....

Normal rap is the way I put it, like I know those artists and they are on the radio, ya know normal, unlike that second video you posted :lol.

But you have to MAN UP, when I post my vids and if they get slated and get 1/10, it won't bother me.

I do like some rap, I had a playlist on my phone full of Dre, Tupac, De La Soul, Tribe Called Quest, 3rd Bass, Eminem, Public Enemy and stuff of that ilk for a while.

I wasn't saying that Tech Thingummy sounded like Rebecca Black, I was saying to me, it was as bad as it. Different style, same awfulness.

It's not my scene. It made me want to rip my ears off. I would have the same opinion if someone posted Latvian folk music, or obscure Satan worshipping Colombian jazz/opera fusion... if I don't like it, I don't like it.... don't see the problem. I don't particularly like it when peeps don't like something I post, but it doesn't bother me to ranting point!

Having said all that though, it really doesn't worry me. It's comparing Tech N9ne to REBECCA FREAKING BLACK that is baffling me.....

I think you don't understand the difference to how most poeple are biased against your one single genre of rap music and how you are biased agasinst EVERYTHING that isn't that genre.

What is the point of being part of the music club if you aren't open to listening to DIFFERENT music? If you like one thing, and that's entirely your own perogative, and you don't wish to be challenged by new music or criticism of the music you like then the music club just isn't for you. It's fairly simple.

I think you don't understand the difference to how most poeple are biased against your one single genre of rap music and how you are biased agasinst EVERYTHING that isn't that genre.

One single genre? I listen to almost 50 subgenres of rap.

Besides, I was being as non-biased as possible in my last batch of reviews.

One single genre? I listen to almost 50 subgenres of rap.

Besides, I was being as non-biased as possible in my last batch of reviews.

Are you being obtuse on purpose? You listen to rap and only rap. Anything that is not rap is of no interest to you. Therefore taking part in the music club where people will post from many other genres other than rap is of no interest to you. You aren't looking to broaden your musical horizon and you can't take it when people don't like your posts. What are you looking to get out of taking part?