Male wrestlers with no surname?

Guest Jimmy Redman

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fatherof10minis

Meng, Sabu, Samu, Afa, Sika, Akeem.

Hercules was originally Hercules Hernandez when he first hit WWF in the mid 80s.

Akeem

Guest Jayfunk
Meng, Sabu, Samu, Afa, Sika, Akeem.

Hercules was originally Hercules Hernandez when he first hit WWF in the mid 80s.

Akeem

would that not be Gang?

Guest John Hancock
is AJ her First name I would doubt it AJ is normally should for something AJ styles fist name isn't AJ

Her real first name is April Jeanette, so, in American terms, AJ is basically her first name.

T, I am assuming Booker is his job title

Despite being wrong, you're sort of right. I'm assuming Booker T is named after Booker T. Washington, which would mean he has a first name and a middle name and no surname.

Edited by John Hancock

Guest Jayfunk
Despite being wrong, you're sort of right. I'm assuming Booker T is named after Booker T. Washington, which would mean he has a first name and a middle name and no surname.

it was a joke also

I have a legit contribution to this thread. My one and only, I'm sure, since I sucked it up with Gangrel.

Jason, from ECW. The guy who hung out with Justin Credible and had that stupid sexiest man in the world gimmick.

It's cray, there are so many obvious ones here I couldn't think of at all earlier. How could I forget Biscuits and Gra-vay!

I have a legit contribution to this thread. My one and only, I'm sure, since I sucked it up with Gangrel.

Jason, from ECW. The guy who hung out with Justin Credible and had that stupid sexiest man in the world gimmick.

It's cray, there are so many obvious ones here I couldn't think of at all earlier. How could I forget Biscuits and Gra-vay!

Jason's last name was Knight. And there's your bubble burst. BAM.