Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Male wrestlers with no surname?

Guest Jimmy Redman

Guest Will O the Wisp

May have already been mentioned, but I can't be bothered to scroll through the rest of the thread again. My latino themed contribution...

Hunico

Epico

Carlito Caribbean Cool (Assuming Caribbean and Cool were adjectives; not names. Maybe a stretch.)

Primo

Camacho

Also, Andre the Giant fits.

Hornswoggle :lol

Edited by Will O the Wisp

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't expect Hunico or Epico to count as they were the masked pseudonyms they were under in FCW before they were used unmasked in WWE. Primo and Carlito were noted as The Colons (lol) in the run up to their Unification match at Mania with Miz/Morrison. I'm also sure that Hornswoggle counts as Hornswoggle Finlay, but that may be just be for my amusement only because "Dave Finlay is Hornswoggle's papi".

Look at me, I'm sh*tting all over these names!

EDIT: Pre-Emptive

Primo, Epico and Carlito are all Colon.

That is to say their surname is Colon. Not that they resemble a digestive tract.

Epico was known as Tito Colon in FCW, rather than Epico Colon. Carry on.

The game is so simple too. 1) Has to be a legit first name only (No Diesels, no Vaders, no Edge, Test, Rock, etc.). That's it.

Also while I'm here the Altar Boys from indy non-fame didn't have last names under that gimmick, I do believe. It was Luke and something else, if I recall.

Guest Will O the Wisp
I'm also sure that Hornswoggle counts as Hornswoggle Finlay, but that may be just be for my amusement only because "Dave Finlay is Hornswoggle's papi".

Wasn't Vince also Hornswoggle's father at one time too though? And now May Young is his mother. (In the sense that he popped out of her vagina, you see.) Your evidence is inconclusive!

Wasn't Vince also Hornswoggle's father at one time too though? And now May Young is his mother. (In the sense that he popped out of her vagina, you see.) Your evidence is inconclusive!

JBL revealed in 2008 that Finlay was Hornswoggle's father. Mae Young's kid is a giant hand (See Raw 1000 for evidence). It's all there in black and white, clear as crystal! You get NOTHING! You lose! Good day, sir!

Guest Will O the Wisp

[video=youtube;oA0JKq5fk-8]

[video=youtube;M_0udjoCldE]

I want my chocolate factory you git!

Edited by Will O the Wisp

Guest John Hancock
What about Reno, and big Vito

You might have one in Reno, but Big Vito's surname in kayfabe and real life is LoGrasso, and he used it in ECW.