Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

TWO Community Podcast

The Fury

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll want to hear the result of other peolpe on the call if you are goijng to simply record the skype conversation. the trouble will come from people who simply just use a crappy headset where the mic quality is rubbish.

You'll want to hear the result of other peolpe on the call if you are goijng to simply record the skype conversation. the trouble will come from people who simply just use a crappy headset where the mic quality is rubbish.

This.

Also, whats the details for tonight? Skype username, time to be there, yadda yadda etc... I think I might want in, even if it's just to tell Omega that I think he's a cun-...Errr... *runs*

right y'all some motherf***er has given me man flu so i am not sounding great at the moment and not 100%. i am going to rest up and it the voice isn't better then they're won't be a tested pilot tonight :(

I will post a reply later on but if i do decide i'm better to do this I will make this 7PM UK time so it gives us time to test out the sounds, record and decode in time to go up before survivor series ppv. I'll also accept questions from guys in the TWO Chatroom and reveal their usernames/q's etc.

Skype name is dean glass to look for and to add if your in.

you never know when that place gets busy denton :lol

Sure, I do. 9pm on WWE PPV Nights. :lol

Oh wait, sorry... #ChatRevolution. Yeah. Totally forgot about that.

EDIT: There's 12 Dean Glass clones on Skype, which one is you? (You didn't actually give your username, doofus.)

Edited by ViciousPrism

I probably wont make 7pm as i'll still be watching the US grand Prix but since Denton will be on you'll have your own grand prix to contend with... ;)

Perhaps ytou could do a show after the PPV where people can talk about what went down as well, maybe on a tuesday so we get RAW in as well?

i am feeling like s**t but the pilot podcast WILL go ahead. 18:30 uk time is when we will aim to test out the recordings. Myself. Mr matt denton (who has been a saint) and mr fernandez will be part of the podcast. Anyone want to join they are more than welcome and. Any wrestling questions to ask pm them or ill be in chatroom at that time.