Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Who do you just HATE?

Guest Jimmy Redman

Yeah, i wouldn't say i hate any wrestler, but there are LOADS i dislike, The Rock being one of the current ones that grate my goat... Never was a fan when i watched as a teen, just didnt understand the universal the love for him, and since his return he has done nothing but bore me and has yet to convince me that i was ever wrong to disagree with most wrestling fans about how great he was/is.

Ryback is another - not the fact he is all super-powerful etc, i just find the whole food-based gimmick (feed me more chants, promos about it being feeding time, commentators saying he is hungry for victory etc) to be VERY lame.

Rey Mysterio, mainly *** i am not a fan of that flippy style of wrestling.

Actually, the wrestler i have hated more than anyone over the past few years was John Morrison....them trousers BLUERGH! the way his entrance went slow-mo YUCK!!! - and everything else about him seemed to annoy me too, but i can't put a finger on why...

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayfunk

Things I hate in wrestling:

- Chiraka: terrible stupid unfunny promotion, i do have a sense of humour but that is retarded

- WWE in ring product: boring, dull for 98% of the time

- TNA knockouts and WWE Diva's in 2013 they are crap there was a time when it could have been good but they drop the ball with terrible hiring policy

Guest Jimmy Redman
Yeah I'd rather it stay as specific people rather than just listing every grievance we have with wrestling. We have every other thread for that.

Guest ScottyB
Orton. I just find him more boring than watching grass grow. I think part of the problem is he always ends up in the same matches with the same opponent for weeks on end (See Del Rio, Christian).

Davey Richards is another douche that needs to die in a fire. I can't stand that c sucker.

Charlie Haas and Eddie Kingston are two more I can't stand and wouldn't hesitate to take a ball bat to. All three are loads that should have been swallowed.

Also, f*ck a Jinder Mahal.

Him too.

Kofi. Man I hate Kofi. He infuriates me to watch. The way he moves about, I dunno, it's quite difficult to pin down actually. But if I could never see another Kofi Kingston match ever again, that'd be just swell.

I think it's maybe the fact that he doesn't, as far as I can tell, have any kind of personality. He's just the bouncy, happy guy. And even if they tried to give him one now, I think for me the damage has been done, and I'm never gonna like him.

Edited by Magic

Guest Jimmy Redman

What is the beef with Haas and Kingston? (at Maxx)

Not disagreeing, just curious.

Davey comes off as a pretty loathsome guy, and that plus his sub-Angle way of working makes it very easy for me to dislike him.

To be very honest Mark Henry legit scares the piss out of me. I couldn't think of anything worse than having the crap kicked out of me by Henry.

Also, So Cal Val. She looks like a dog, so fugly beyond belief, I still can't understand how anyone could find that thing attractive.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Velvet Sky, with every pore of my body, with every fibre of my being I damn that accurséd woman to the deepest pit in the dankest bowl of hades.

Do you remember the time we started arguing about Velvet Sky and then proceeded to take years off our lives watching her matches and analysing them in painstaking, second-by-second detail to ascertain properly the merits of Velvet Sky as a professional wrestler?

I do. (starts here, goes on for pages :lol )

Good times.

Guest The Beltster

Mark Henry. One of the consistently worse, awful, most pathetic injury prone performers I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Would have been canned and never heard from again after 6 months if the WWF could have gotten out of his terrible contract in 1996.

Ryback, totally useless, cant talk, his catch phrase is terrible and he looks like an even more retarded version of Sloth from the Goonies.

Swagger, 85% of the WWE current roster.

About 50% of TNA's roster with Garrett Bischoff and all of Aces and Eights at the top of the list. Just complete trash.

Why is everyone here being so harsh? Talk about overreactions.....

RYBACK!

I've said in the past that I've never been a fan of monster powerhouse babyfaces. I wasn't a fan of Warrior, I wasn't a fan of Goldberg ever, I never bought into the hype and I feel the same about Ryback. I hate his gimmick, I hate his gear, I hate his style, I hate his promos, I hate his FACE and hope he has a tragic accident that leaves him quadriplegic.

Next would be Jeff Jarrett. I hate him with a burning passion too. I never saw anything in the guy. I'd love nothing more then to push him down a flight of stairs.

There are more. Way more, but these are my top two.

And this is an example of those overreactions.

Jack Sch-wagger.

He just looks like a pillock, his gear is ridiculous and he has too many teeth for such a small gob. Just all round annoys me.

Agreed. He can wrestle and have good matches, but I'm not a fan of his gimmick or attire.

Its no surprise at this point that I hate Kurt Angle. Ironically he's a guy I hate while still liking a fair bit of his work, but I think he's VASTLY overrated by almost everybody and I think a lot of his pimped stuff is garbage. The way that he works is just everything that is wrong about wrestling to me. All highspotting, no rhyme or reason, no substance whatsoever, but the type of sh*t that makes dudes pop and rain down snowflakes because MOVEZ~! F*ck a Kurt Angle.

The other big one is Chavo Guerrero. One of those guys who gets a completely undeserved rep as a great worker because a) he can execute moves in a smooth manner, and b) he's related to someone who is a great worker. Boring ass dude who contributes absolutely nothing on his own and needs a super worker like Eddie or Rey to make him watchable. F*ck that guy.

Leaving Kurt Angle, because that discussion has been done already, I wholly and totally disagree on Chavo.

Rey Mysterio, all day, every day.

Why? Rey is one of the best wrestlers WWE has ever had.

Velvet Sky, with every pore of my body, with every fibre of my being I damn that accurséd woman to the deepest pit in the dankest bowl of hades.

More overreactions. And disagreed too.

Also, f*ck a Jinder Mahal.

Honestly, I don't get the hate for Mahal. He isn't great, but I don't think he's bad either.

He's just sort of there.

Davey Richards is another douche that needs to die in a fire. I can't stand that c sucker.

Charlie Haas and Eddie Kingston are two more I can't stand and wouldn't hesitate to take a ball bat to. All three are loads that should have been swallowed.

MORE overreactions. Good grief.

I'm not a huge fan of Richards, but I'll still disagree. Haas, disagree, he's good. But how in the world could anyone diss Eddie Kingston? Eddie Kingston is awesome.

Also, So Cal Val. She looks like a dog, so fugly beyond belief, I still can't understand how anyone could find that thing attractive.

I'm on the exact opposite of this, I've seen people make similar statements on other forums.

I can't understand why people find So Cal Val unattractive. At all. And yes, I find her attractive.

Guest Jimmy Redman

SHL, in case you havent noticed, this thread is asking people to list their vociferous hatred for people. They are SUPPOSED to be overreacting and harsh and hateful. You chiming in and saying "aww he's not that bad" to every post is not contributing anything. If you want to contribute to this thread, tell us who you hate and why.

I dont want to sound mean when I say this, but damn. You are missing the entire point of the thread.

Debate the merits of someone's pick, by all means, but do it with more than "you're overreacting" or "he's not that bad". Make a point.

Guest The Beltster
It's not an overreaction if it's a persons opinion. Who are you to tell Maxx and Omega their opinion on something are overreactions? Get over yourself.

Person i hate is Zigger, barely talented lad who can bump but i have zero interest in him being WC but everyone gets a turn

Barely talented? Rubbish.

Mark Henry. One of the consistently worse, awful, most pathetic injury prone performers I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Would have been canned and never heard from again after 6 months if the WWF could have gotten out of his terrible contract in 1996.

Ryback, totally useless, cant talk, his catch phrase is terrible and he looks like an even more retarded version of Sloth from the Goonies.

Swagger, 85% of the WWE current roster.

About 50% of TNA's roster with Garrett Bischoff and all of Aces and Eights at the top of the list. Just complete trash.

Disagreed on Mark Henry. But we've been through that before. TOTALLY disagreed on Ryback, I don't see how someone who is over is useless. And I like his catchphrase.