Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Who do you just HATE?

Guest Jimmy Redman

Guest Jimmy Redman
Barely talented? Rubbish.

Disagreed on Mark Henry. But we've been through that before. TOTALLY disagreed on Ryback, I don't see how someone who is over is useless. And I like his catchphrase.

For God sakes man, read my first post above. Stop quoting every other post just to say "I disagree". Say something meaningful about the subject, or give your own hated wrestlers, or its just spam.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHL, in case you havent noticed, this thread is asking people to list their vociferous hatred for people. They are SUPPOSED to be overreacting and harsh and hateful. You chiming in and saying "aww he's not that bad" to every post is not contributing anything. If you want to contribute to this thread, tell us who you hate and why.

I dont want to sound mean when I say this, but damn. You are missing the entire point of the thread.

Debate the merits of someone's pick, by all means, but do it with more than "you're overreacting" or "he's not that bad". Make a point.

My point is all the saying that they'd inflict physical harm on said people. To me, that's an overreaction.

It's not an overreaction if it's a persons opinion. Who are you to tell Maxx and Omega their opinion on something are overreactions? Get over yourself.

If it's not an overreaction if it's a persons opinion, and my opinion is that it's an overreaction, where's the problem?

Guest Jimmy Redman
My point is all the saying that they'd inflict physical harm on said people. To me, that's an overreaction.

They...are...joking.

Also,

They are SUPPOSED to be overreacting

F*ck.

For God sakes man, read my first post above. Stop quoting every other post just to say "I disagree". Say something meaningful about the subject, or give your own hated wrestlers, or its just spam.

And how is it not 'spam' for the people not giving reasons for their hatred?

Screw this, I'm leaving.

EDIT - And as for the supposed 'jokes', I don't find them funny. And there is nothing that obviously screams out 'joke' to me. That's why jokes and/or sarcasm don't work in text form over the internet.

If it's not an overreaction if it's a persons opinion, and my opinion is that it's an overreaction, where's the problem?

The problem is no one gives a crap about your opinion of their opinion. Get over yourself lad.

Guest Jayfunk
What about my right? What is your interest in my not creepy at all?

you said you were not a creepy prevert. I said you weren't creepy but implied still a prevert

Guest The Beltster
Disagreed on Mark Henry. But we've been through that before. TOTALLY disagreed on Ryback, I don't see how someone who is over is useless. And I like his catchphrase.
There have been alot of guys over the years who have been over and at the same time, useless wrestlers. If you cant see how thats possible, thats your problem. And I dont doubt for one second that you like his catch phrase. Not for one tiny split second.

Are you actually going to tell us who you hate, or are you just going to spend all day quoting every single post and telling us why we are all wrong?

That's why jokes and/or sarcasm don't work in text form over the internet.
Seems to be working for everybody else mate, just not you. Edited by The Beltster

Guest Jimmy Redman

Yeah, we need less...this and more hatred up in here.

Kozlov was another one. I dont hate him now, but back when he had the monster heel push in 2008-09 I loathed him more than pretty much anyone else ever. Getting all over my favourite show, ruining main events, obscuring my view of awesome wrestlers. F*CK he sucked ass as a heel.

Times like this I wish Shao was a wrestler so I can give my overreaction on him too. The only exception would be his "I'm leaving" gimmick. I love that. Laugh every time.

Jeez, relax guy, we're just blowing off some steam and having fun.

What is the beef with Haas and Kingston? (at Maxx)

Not disagreeing, just curious.

My dislike of Charlie Haas started at a Smackdown taping years ago. I was a few rows from the front when him and Shelton came out and for some reason I yelled, "Hey Charlie, you're a creampuff!" at him and he gave me a look like I just murdered his puppy. Then Shelton yelled at me to leave his partner alone. So my hate for him is pretty much a work. He's nothing special at all though.

Kingston? Let's see. I hate his style and those F*CKING horrible pants he wears. His haircut sucks too. I just never thought he was much of a wrestler. He's never done anything that impressed me and for Christ's sake he made Chris freaking Hero look bad. I didn't think that was possible.

Im genuinely surprised to not see Cena (i totally didnt mean to do that....U Can't C me, geddit!??! ahem...) mentioned. I'm shocked i didnt say i hated him too since there have been times over the years when i HAVE hated him. I guess right now i just don't find him THAT offensive.

Guest Jayfunk
Times like this I wish Shao was a wrestler so I can give my overreaction on him too. The only exception would be his "I'm leaving" gimmick. I love that. Laugh every time.

Jeez, relax guy, we're just blowing off some steam and having fun.

My dislike of Charlie Haas started at a Smackdown taping years ago. I was a few rows from the front when him and Shelton came out and for some reason I yelled, "Hey Charlie, you're a creampuff!" at him and he gave me a look like I just murdered his puppy. Then Shelton yelled at me to leave his partner alone. So my hate for him is pretty much a work. He's nothing special at all though.

Kingston? Let's see. I hate his style and those F*CKING horrible pants he wears. His haircut sucks too. I just never thought he was much of a wrestler. He's never done anything that impressed me and for Christ's sake he made Chris freaking Hero look bad. I didn't think that was possible.

that is because he wasn't allowed to hit you lol

you said you were not a creepy prevert. I said you weren't creepy but implied still a prevert

You're (as in you are) an idiot. Also PERVERT. You'd have thought after reading your (as in the one you own) own psychological profile you'd be able to spell the word you goon.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Yeah, I thought the Kingston/Heros were lame too. Almost the definition of indy geek, is Eddie. I dont even say that totally disparagingly either, but it isnt something that particularly appeals to me.

Charlie Haas won me over big time with the impersonations gimmick, but apart from that he's pretty useless on his own. WGTT were a good team, but now, not so much.

She looks like a badly designed robot, either that or a manly version of a younger Madonna, if such thing exists, not saying Madonna used to be young, because nobody really knows for sure.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnh1idch8halVn2uuRstrhfsN469G4IGET8FNGD1JsGokPLdrG

And that mouth, looks like a mouth that would only attract a fisherman and his trusty hook.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Kingston looks bush league, acts bush league, wrestles bush league.

He cut a decent enough promo for the CHIKARA title tourney thingy a while back, but I cannot think of any other way in which he has impressed me. The Hero feud was lame. They had that one LLT match where they just stood there trading/no-selling strikes for about an hour, like some sort of weird parody of a puro match. Well, most indy matches are, but this really descended into inadvertent satire.