Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

What "FANBOYS" annoy you the most?

King

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Utd fans, some of my best friends are Utd fans and I f**king hate the lot of them :lol

Same! :lol

The reason i can't stand United fans, and i tell my mates who support United that i hate them for it, is that whenever United screw up, or kick up a fuss and cause a scandal as such, like when Rio & Co. spit the dummy and roll on the floor crying when results don't go their way, get it the refs face and act like general c*ckheads, United fans always ALWAYS find someone or something else to blame, it's never their fault. It's like they think the sunshines out of the clubs arse, the way they're so smug about it as well like they know full well they get preferential treatment and rub it in other fans faces and it's such a MASSIVE injustice to them when a ref actually has the balls to stand up to them and Fergie.

Guest Ciaran The King

You. You're the type of Fanboy (or Anti-Fanboy?) that irritates me. Is it completely out of the realms of possibly that you can say just one thing about WWE that doesn't imply that have no idea what they're doing? You should go for that little competition they're doing where a fan can help create/set-up a storyline, because I bet you'd struggle like hell. WWE as a company haven't gotten as far as they have by being a load of brain dead idiots who know nothing, or not as much as you it seems, about the business. Even i hate this comment but I'm going to use it anyway.. If you don't like what you're seeing, which you obviously don't.. Then don't watch it, no ones forcing you.

Glad I entertain you

The reason i can't stand United fans, and i tell my mates who support United that i hate them for it, is that whenever United screw up, or kick up a fuss and cause a scandal as such, like when Rio & Co. spit the dummy and roll on the floor crying when results don't go their way, get it the refs face and act like general c*ckheads, United fans always ALWAYS find someone or something else to blame, it's never their fault. It's like they think the sunshines out of the clubs arse, the way they're so smug about it as well like they know full well they get preferential treatment and rub it in other fans faces and it's such a MASSIVE injustice to them when a ref actually has the balls to stand up to them and Fergie.

So true!!

Even RVP's current goal drought, the press don't really bat an eyelid but anyone else who's a big name and plays for a big club would get hammered.

Guest Jayfunk
Man Utd fans' date=' some of my best friends are Utd fans and I f**king hate the lot of them :lol[/quote']

people who think man u get special treatment. they dont its a myth made up by jealous teams who are simply not as good and make excuses for losing against the might red army.

Guest Jayfunk
Surely American Football is actually American Rugby (with massively pad which protects them from getting hurt unlike rugby)