Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

What "FANBOYS" annoy you the most?

King

Why you would want to associate yourself with Manchester United when you don't really have to I'll never know. Anyway, see if you can get hold of an episode of Match of the day or some European football program, give them a watch and just pick your favorite. What about your local MLS team?

I was kidding about Man U just to see who would be the first to question me on it and, Ryan, you didn't let me down. I might check out Real Madrid since half of my ancestors on my mothers side are Spanish while the other half is Mexican.

I wouldnt bother Maxx, footballs a f*cking shit game. Dull as dog shit. Give it a miss.

Yeah I hear you. It's kinda late in the game, if you will, to try to get into it, but I'll at least check out a game here and there to see if I'll be able to get into it or not.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check Leeds United, I tell you the fans made Wrestlemania and the RAW after. :lol

Hate Hamburg fans, same level of Liverpool stupidness really. They're goofs.

Guest John Hancock
I was kidding about Man U just to see who would be the first to question me on it and, Ryan, you didn't let me down. I might check out Real Madrid since half of my ancestors on my mothers side are Spanish while the other half is Mexican.

The Spanish team to support would be either Barcelona of Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid doesn't tend to use too many Spanish players. I'd, personally, say Atletico Madrid, because they're on the assent, whilst supporting Barcelona would probably be kinda boring and cliched. Think of it like Barcelona are the Patriots, and Atletico are the Broncos.

Manchester United isn't actually that bad a shout, seeing as they probably have the best Mexican footballer outside of Mexico in their team.

You actually have a local team, the Colorado Rapids, and they suck a fat penis.

I actually want a Mexican team myself, seeing as it's undoubtably the best football in North America, but I have literally zero connection to anywhere in the whole of Mexico, and don't really know anything about Mexican geography (other than headless journalists at the top, Americans tourists to the sides, ruined Aztec shit in the middle, homeless El Salvadorians at the bottom), so I can't pick a team.

Edited by John Hancock

As good a match that might be i would wage it wouldn't be as good as it would have been on the indies to the WWE ring bit

This, the fanboy who is a fan of simply bashing something given any chance despite the fact they don't take any interest in it.

"Oh I didn't watch the match and I didn't watch the indie match but I bet the WWE match was shitter because it's WWE. Aren't I clever for hating WWE, I'm a much smarter fan than all you WWE marks."

Guest Jayfunk
As good a match that might be i would wage it wouldn't be as good as it would have been on the indies to the WWE ring bit

This, the fanboy who is a fan of simply bashing something given any chance despite the fact they don't take any interest in it.

"Oh I didn't watch the match and I didn't watch the indie match but I bet the WWE match was shitter because it's WWE. Aren't I clever for hating WWE, I'm a much smarter fan than all you WWE marks."

if your going to make a pop megs read other posts i said i find wwe in ring product dull its there style. So a good match on the indies would be different due to wwe inforced style and in my opinion dullee

Guest Jayfunk

also it can be turn arounded with anti tna comments just because its tna without watching it you are guilty of this

Guest The Beltster

Yeah to be fair, TNA gets a shitload more bashing, generally from people who dont watch it, than WWE does. WWE is almost like the internet darling of wrestling which is quite a funny turnaround seeing as years ago it was seen as the cartoon promotion where people couldnt wrestle.

It's a shame that people are still too hung up on the recent Russo-written garbage TNA were putting out in 2010/11 to give it another chance. Since last year and especially so far throughout 2013, TNA has been pretty damn good and in the last couple months since they left that horrible Impact Zone in Orlando, they have looked big time on TV aswell.

But people are more interested in talking about the time Jeff Hardy was wasted in the ring and base their opinion of the promotion around nonsense like that than actually turn it on and watch. Funny, nobody has fallen from the ceiling and died in a pointless, stupid stunt in a TNA ring, or left a TNA show and gone home and murdered their child and wife. I wonder how many people would be watching WWE if they based their opinion on rare yet bad occurrences like this instead of watching it and finding some good in it...

if your going to make a pop megs read other posts i said i find wwe in ring product dull its there style. So a good match on the indies would be different due to wwe inforced style and in my opinion dullee

But you didn't see either so you point is meaningless. You don't even understand what I've written so how you can you possibly get offended by it? Grow up.

also it can be turn arounded with anti tna comments just because its tna without watching it you are guilty of this

I watched TNA as much as I watched WWE when I've commented so once again you've shown you don't know what you are talking about. I haven't mentioned TNA in weeks because I haven't watched it. I talked about Aces and Eights becuase I have watched that build up, I don't talk about what's going on currently because I haven't seen it. Also I can read spoilers and comment on booking decisions without watching the show.

I didn't quote your name because it was just an example of a mentality. Stop turning everything into your personal crusade to be the victim.

Edited by Omega