Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

What "FANBOYS" annoy you the most?

King

It's Handegg, everyone knows that, and the SuperBowl is known as The Commercial Break Cup, Guaranteeing you at least 4 whole hours of advertising (Caution: May or may not include actual gameplay, if it does, we apologise and promise to stop it, for more advertising)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Handegg, everyone knows that, and the SuperBowl is known as The Commercial Break Cup, Guaranteeing you at least 4 whole hours of advertising (Caution: May or may not include actual gameplay, if it does, we apologise and promise to stop it, for more advertising)

[video=youtube;FBHX0DtGfv0]

Ah, c'mon, I'm just havin' a wee giggle, m8. :lol

I'd like to adopt one of your European soccer teams, get interested, watch matches and get involved in arguments in the OS forum, I just have no idea where to begin. It's all very intimidating.

How about Manchester United? I hear they're pretty good.

Ah, c'mon, I'm just havin' a wee giggle, m8. :lol

I'd like to adopt one of your European soccer teams, get interested, watch matches and get involved in arguments in the OS forum, I just have no idea where to begin. It's all very intimidating.

How about Manchester United? I heard they're pretty good.

Why you would want to associate yourself with Manchester United when you don't really have to I'll never know. Anyway, see if you can get hold of an episode of Match of the day or some European football program, give them a watch and just pick your favorite. What about your local MLS team?

Guest Jayfunk
when the Glazers are royally screwing us out of pocket

to be fair the debt has dropped by about 500 million give us a few years it will be 0 and then money would be no problem at all and they will come into their own