Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

TNA having problems?

ViciousPrism

Guest Jayfunk
I know as if TNA really cared if she was there or not but there is always the indie for this massive star that walked out of tna

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster

No, but people are actually believing that she said she wanted out, just because they fired her she said she wanted out on Twitter. "Thats the sound of TNA going out of business" or whatever was said above, because such an insignificant nobody like this bird asked her her release. (Which she didnt).

Look, when people engage fanboy mode against either TNA or WWE, logic, common sense and any sense of shame seem to go out the window, so lets look at the facts and engage our brains:

1. Shes a nobody.

2. WWE arent after her.

3. She was getting a weekly paycheque to wrestle and sometimes appear on TV, so she had pay stability.

4. She was happy to be there until the exact time TNA started firing people, and THATS when she asked to be cut...right? Please. Coincidence? I dont think so.

I have to laugh, TNA makes roster cuts and trims a bunch of the fat and the anti-TNA brigade are out in force saying "Oh, they are in trouble, out of business, down the tubes!" yet when WWE make their yearly cull, the exact samme fanboys are either deathly quiet or saying "Yeah, WWE are doing a good thing getting rid of these guys!"

Show some f*cking pride in yourself fanboys, you have no credibility when you say one thing for one and something different for another when its the same situation.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Well to be fair, you also need to use some common sense in comparing the two.

WWE doesn't fire people every year because they are losing so much money that they are weeks behind on payroll and need to cut costs. TNA, apparently, are doing just that. TNA are also completely reliant on Spike TV and Dixie's money for their continued existence, which is why the people on the money end getting worried about TNA's losses are a worry for them, since that is 50% of what is keeping them alive.

I don't believe that they are in any danger of going out of business tomorrow either, but there is a reason why this specific event is being taken more seriously than if WWE released half a dozen Superstars jobbers tomorrow. They aren't the exact same situation at all.

Edited by Jimmy Redman

No, but people are actually believing that she said she wanted out, just because they fired her she said she wanted out on Twitter. "Thats the sound of TNA going out of business" or whatever was said above, because such an insignificant nobody like this bird asked her her release. (Which she didnt).

Look, when people engage fanboy mode against either TNA or WWE, logic, common sense and any sense of shame seem to go out the window, so lets look at the facts and engage our brains:

1. Shes a nobody.

2. WWE arent after her.

3. She was getting a weekly paycheque to wrestle and sometimes appear on TV, so she had pay stability.

4. She was happy to be there until the exact time TNA started firing people, and THATS when she asked to be cut...right? Please. Coincidence? I dont think so.

I have to laugh, TNA makes roster cuts and trims a bunch of the fat and the anti-TNA brigade are out in force saying "Oh, they are in trouble, out of business, down the tubes!" yet when WWE make their yearly cull, the exact samme fanboys are either deathly quiet or saying "Yeah, WWE are doing a good thing getting rid of these guys!"

Show some f*cking pride in yourself fanboys, you have no credibility when you say one thing for one and something different for another when its the same situation.

You do realize that even if WWE aren't after her, she would make more money on the independents than she ever would have in TNA, right? TNA the same company who paid their (at the time) Knockouts Champion so little, that she had to work a second job at Sunglass Hut. TNA the same company who had one of their contracted wrestlers mention on twitter that he was now eligible for food stamps.

Guest Jayfunk
Yes, because that is really what people are trying to paint her as.

They are however over playing this news as big, it really isn't so she doesn't want to work for TNA? big deal other wrestlers have said that and a year down the line have gotten back into the ring. She is a no one, as belty said she will not be missed.

Guest John Hancock
Jesse Neal, which would mean he earns less than £13,000 a year. Edited by John Hancock

Guest The Beltster
Well to be fair, you also need to use some common sense in comparing the two.

WWE doesn't fire people every year because they are losing so much money that they are weeks behind on payroll and need to cut costs. TNA, apparently, are doing just that. TNA are also completely reliant on Spike TV and Dixie's money for their continued existence, which is why the people on the money end getting worried about TNA's losses are a worry for them, since that is 50% of what is keeping them alive.

I don't believe that they are in any danger of going out of business tomorrow either, but there is a reason why this specific event is being taken more seriously than if WWE released half a dozen Superstars jobbers tomorrow. They aren't the exact same situation at all.

WWE have fired people for cost cutting before, so thats not true. And lets be fair, the combined wage of all of the guys TNA fired arent going to make any difference. How much were they all making? Its not like these are huge stars banking huge paydays putting massive dents in TNA's budget! Come on.

They cut them because they dont have enough TV time to feature them all, so why continue paying them if they arent getting a return? But the money they will save wont make a tiny little bit of difference on whether TNA will make a profit or not. So money saving isnt the main factor. If it was, they'd fire Hogan and Bischoff.

You do realize that even if WWE aren't after her, she would make more money on the independents than she ever would have in TNA, right? TNA the same company who paid their (at the time) Knockouts Champion so little, that she had to work a second job at Sunglass Hut. TNA the same company who had one of their contracted wrestlers mention on twitter that he was now eligible for food stamps.
If she could make money on the indies, why did she stick with TNA at all when they obviously had no intention of using her? Its not a secret she wasnt in there plans, so why stick around when you can make better money elsewhere and why ask for your release at the exact time they are firing other people? Its bullshit, she didnt ask out of anything. They cut her, it wasnt her choice or her call. It just sounds better for her to say she asked to be released than admit she got the sack.

Lets get real here.

I'd imagine because it was early into Gut Check and for the most part, they weren't fully aware that they were just going to be shoved in OVW forever rather than be called up. That's reportedly (and most likely) why Adam Pearce didn't win Gut Check.

Guest The Beltster
Jesse Neal, which would mean he earns less than £13,000 a year.
Yeah and that was all put out of perspective when it came up as we worked out at the time. Jesse wasnt being used on TV during that time and was wrestling on average 1-2 house shows per week. Which meant for 2 days work a week max he was earning £250.

I wish I could earn £250 a week for working 10 minutes per night 2 nights a week. Thats £125 a match for a guy who wouldnt ever draw his wage in ticket sales.

I'd imagine because it was early into Gut Check and for the most part, they weren't fully aware that they were just going to be shoved in OVW forever rather than be called up. That's reportedly (and most likely) why Adam Pearce didn't win Gut Check.
So you're saying that you believe her claim that she asked for her release with no other plans for her future aside from having to work indies and it was just a huge coincidence that they were sacking other people who were above her in the pecking order at that exact time?

The point I think might be being missed is why do people leave steady work in the indies for a developmental contract in the WWE? The chance of exposure and the possibility of making more money. There's no guarantees there and plenty of people have burnt bridges when they see that double double contract hit the mat. That's why someone sticks about TNA, in the hope they might get enough TV time to maybe get the chance to move on.

I mean all Matt's original post was stating was that Hendrix's leaving was said by her to be her decision and who is anyone else to say it wasn't without some other actual evidence? As far as I'm aware there wasn't a direct announcement she was gone at the same time as the other releases so that would point towards it being a separate issue certainly.

The general reports are that it's a Panda Energy **** up and everything is sorted in terms of wrestlers wages, however there's no resolution on the third party vendors they owe money to so who knows, maybe TN do have some cash flow issues but I doubt Panda will let that cost them the promotion.

Guest The Beltster

Her release was announced the same time as everybody else. I dont think proof is needed, its just common sense. So a huge coincidence is hard to buy. People above her level are getting fired, so why would they keep her? She comes out and says she asked to be cut even though she has no future or job prospects in wrestling anywhere else apart from the uncertainty and instability of the indies, and thats as a person who is a basic nobody who cant even demand a great wage per match there either.

It stinks of bullshit to me.

Guest Suphix
If TNA went down the pan I think it would be a shame. I've actually really enjoyed TNA the last year or so and I think they've been giving us great programming. That and I like the fact that there is somewhere else to watch the wrasslin', I hated when there was no other options.

I'm absolutely not saying that it couldn't be that she got released by TNA, just so that's clear. I;'m pretty sure I saw all the reports saying she went at least a day later than crimson, rayne et al.

Now, if she wasn't on any guarantee (which given her level she probably wasn't) then she's getting paid per match and since she's not wrestling she's getting zip probably. So really, if there's mass cuts of talent already above you, there's possibly some wage issues I don't think it's impossible that she basically jumped before being pushed sensing that TNA ain't ever going to use her if they can't find the use of Crimson or the other gut check losers.... I mean winners.

You say common sense but I really don't see it as black and white that there couldn't be another reason or that there's no possibility she got out of some bind in her contract so she could go and make some money in the indies rather than wait for a near non-existent chance to work in TNA. TNA don't let people work other dates these days do they like they used to before?

The only crowd I've ever seen give a sh*t about Matt Morgan was the Ring Ka King crowd. So what's he going to do now? Go to the indies where the crowds are full of the IWC who he said "Hadn't had vagina since vagina had them". Let's see how that works out for you fella..

Guest John Hancock
That would be kinda awesome actually. He should be an anti-Indies heel, like when Cactus Jack was in ECW and his gimmick was that he wished he was still in WCW, and wore "Uncle Eric" t-shirts. I want Morgan to constantly rip into internet fans say he's just auditioning for the WWE and TNA and will be out of the company soon.