Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

BRM

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock
Are those his real tattoos? If not, who ever decided to give Aquaman Maori scales is a f*cking genius. Movie will still be shit, because Zach Synder's involved, but everyone look really cool... because Zack Snyder's involved.

Are those his real tattoos? If not, who ever decided to give Aquaman Maori scales is a f*cking genius. Movie will still be shit, because Zach Synder's involved, but everyone look really cool... because Zack Snyder's involved.
The wrist gauntlet design is based on his real tattoo.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x165/dravencage/jason-momoa-devils-dCEcut.jpg

Colour version of the Aquaman picture.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x165/dravencage/10996692_10152870447153197_3319813650462868518_n.jpg

Spoiler contains rumours from reliable sources of how involved in the story Aquaman will be.

From accounts of those in the know, he barely appears in the film. He is shown briefly during a Lex Luthor montage survey of metahumans and again at the end when the Justice League is essentially formed.

Of course, there are just rumours (regardless of how reliable the sources are), so don't take it as canon just yet.

• 1 month later...
This film is going to be so f*cking awesome. Need trailer, now!

Not much given away (it's a teaser after all), but there are plenty of little things to take away from this.

Watch the trailer before reading on for some talking points from it...

1) A statue to Superman already? Well, he did save the world.

2) Day of the Dead face-paint and a Russian rocket (part)? Superman continuing to be worldwide rather than just in the US)

3) :40 - I didn't notice this the first time around, but those soldiers have the House of El symbol on their shoulders and are kneeling before Kal. Has he lived long enough to become the villain, to steal a line from Harvey Dent?

4) The voiceover appears to be both Jimmy Olsen and Lex Luthor, with dash of Alfred when Bruce Wayne shows up.

5) "FALSE GOD" - Is the plan of Luthor working or do some people have their own separate agenda?

6) When we first see Bruce Wayne, he's looking at the Batsuit (which we see with the next cut), but behind him is another suit. Some are suggesting this is the Robin suit for the (now deceased) Jason Todd.

7) The angry, scowly face on the Batsuit.

8) 1:20 - Riddler question mark on the centre pillar? It is a question mark, but the style is pure Nygma.

9) Is the "?" also at the same place where Zod was killed in the previous film?

10) Batman is huge.

11) Batman has a huge gun.

12) Batman has armour.

13) "Tell me; do you bleed?"

14) "You will."

15) FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

Edited by DC

Guest The Beltster
Affleck and that suit (regular, not mech) look so much cooler than Bale and the suit(s) used in TDK trilogy.

Yeah; I would imagine the "spandex" is probably going to be Kevlar-lined or something like that to give protection, while allowing maximum mobility.

It's going to be interesting because all of the movie versions (apart from the classic 1960's one) featured body armour, with the restrictiveness of the suit being written into the script for The Dark Knight when asking Fox for an upgrade.

Something with a lot of potential that I missed the first time around is someone (who I assume to be Bruce / Batman) says the name "Damien" rather strongly at :24 of the trailer.

• 2 months later...