Fan Clubs | beta

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

BRM

Victor Stone / Cyborg has now been cast in the shape of Ray Fisher, who is mostly known for his (acclaimed) theatre work.

This brings the roster of superhero and villain characters confirmed for the movie to -:

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Cyborg

Lex Luthor

Also rumoured to be making an appearance (however fleeting) are -:

Nightwing

Doomsday

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll be better than Val Kilmer and George Clooney.

In fact, I'll go as far as bet you $20 bucks you love this movie, dsr! Yes I'm so confident that Affleck will knock it out of the park that I'm willing to bet cash money.

I don't even factor Val Kilmer and George Clooney into my Batman equations anymore. They're with Joel Schumacher in the "if I don't think of it, it didn't happen" pile. :lol

I don't know if I'm gonna like this movie. They've at least got me interested again thanks to the initial look of the costume. I need to see the full thing though before I make my mind up.

And it's Ben Affleck. I haven't been able to enjoy him in a film since Dogma.

So am I but the new Spiderman makes me wish I wasn't. I know other people liked it and fair play and all, but for me it was on par with Spiderman 3.

I'm kinda worried that this one is gonna be the same with all the characters they're planning on shoehorning in there. Bats, Supes and Wonder Woman should be more than enough. In fact don't even add Wonder Woman, no one cares.

From all reports and comments coming from Snyder, etc, Batman and Superman will be the only heroes to get any decent screen time. The others are due to have some sub-Rhino time with the rest getting featured more in the Justice League movie that is following this one.

• 1 month later...

We've seen "Batfleck", so how about a pic of Superman in his updated duds on a Gotham rooftop?

http://i60.tinypic.com/24ookkg.jpg

Also, can a mod change the title of the thread to Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?

Thanks.

Guest The Beltster
Suit looks the same to me apart from the buckle thing on the waist looks oblong. Awesome pic though.

• 3 weeks later...

First look at Wonder Slut. She says she's all into Kal but you know she shaves her vag into the shape of the Bat Signal.

http://i.imgur.com/VtwnSZA.jpg

I like it. It's more of a throwback type look than some crappy grimdark reboot.

Guest The Beltster
I cant wait. This is going to be the sh*t, especially when Supes puts a beating on the Bats p*ssy ass!