Martial Arts

Total Divas

Chris2K

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

I'm not sure which I like better, Cena Acting or Cena Pretending Not To Be Acting.

Vomit at reality shows, anyway.

Guest John Hancock
AH! The realness got in my eyes. That's easily one of the top ten most real things I've ever seen. Shit was, like, happening, in real life, to people.

Guest The Beltster

"You make me want to fish.....in the morning....WHEN ITS RAINING!!!!"

Christ, what more does this woman want?!

Cena says "I love looking at your boobs, your butt, your face..."

Cena is going out with the Bella with boobs, Daniel Bryan is not.

That is a big f*ck you to Daniel Bryan.

F*ck you can be shortened to FU.

The other name for the FU is the attitude adjustment.

Cena is going to retain at summerslam with the attitude adjustment on Daniel Bryan.

It's all their folks...

Guest Fatherof10minis
My fear is this show being storylined into Raw and Smackdown and that will have a big negative response I beleive.

Cena says "I love looking at your boobs, your butt, your face..."

Cena is going out with the Bella with boobs, Daniel Bryan is not.

That is a big f*ck you to Daniel Bryan.

F*ck you can be shortened to FU.

The other name for the FU is the attitude adjustment.

Cena is going to retain at summerslam with the attitude adjustment on Daniel Bryan.

It's all their folks...

You have learned well. There is nothing more I can teach you.

• 2 weeks later...

The first show seems to have done well ratings wise:

Total Divas delivers 1.3 million viewers for debut episode

WWE and E! hit a slam dunk with Total Divas as the show delivered 1.3 million viewers for its debut episode yesterday, making the show the most watch series debut since August of last year on E!

The 1.3 million viewers translated to a 1.1 cable rating and an additional 700,000 viewers saw the replay at Midnight.

The show had a strong lead-in thanks to Keeping Up with the Kardashians which drew 2.8 million just prior to Total Divas.

TOTAL DIVAS REPLAY ON USA NETWORK REACHES EVEN MORE VIEWERS

- The first episode of Total Divas that aired after Monday Night RAW, a day after the premiere on E!, did more viewers than the original airing at a later time slot. Total Divas on USA Network did an additional 1,530,000 viewers, up 200,000 from the E! broadcast. The USA airing started at 11:05PM versus the 10PM airing on Sunday. The first replay of the show on E! which aired at Midnight did 700,000 viewers as well so in total around 3.5 million viewers saw the first episode of the show over three airings. USA Network does not plan to air more Total Divas following RAW even though it makes sense since the wrestling audience is there already as a lead-in. The show will exclusively air on E! from this week onwards.

Source: Wrestling-Online Newsletter

Guest Suphix
I pulled it from a well known torrent site, I'll be honest and say I thought it wasn't all I had hoped it would be.

Guest Magic
I'd figure you'd skip the fight scenes.

If you caught it, you'd know that they didn't actually fight! The dude just shouted alot! :P