Total Divas

Chris2K

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

She hosts the aftershow? :P

I'm not disagreeing with you too hard, but I feel like the worst NXT shows are worse than the worst Total Divas shows. TD always entertains me in some way, while NXT can have boring weeks when the interesting people aren't on.

I'll give you that. I'm just yet to encounter a boring week that didn't have a little Renee sprinkled in there somewhere to alleviate the boredom. :lol

I just can't stomach the thought of watching Eva Marie and the rest of them cackle for an hour. I might just wait until someone snips it down into just the good bits on YouTube. :D

Guest Jimmy Redman

There have definitely been Renee-less weeks. She's not always on now that they have Dark Haired Interview Lady Who Isn't Renee.

They are ALL the good bits dees! Ariane is just about the best character in pro wrestling. Most everyone except Naomi is annoying as shit but man, they know how to work it and it makes for some good bullshit. Eva is totally incompetent, but plays it in such a gloriously un-self aware way. She's the Bo Dallas of TD. The corporate extras like Sandra the Seamstress, Jane Geddes and Mark Something are all good value when they turn up. And all the men on this show are amazing, from Vinnie being annoying, The Uso being cool as shit, Bryan giving zero f*cks and Cena being either totally bored or totally insane with no middle ground.

Dude, when it comes to WWE TV, I can sell anything.

I've searched my mind for days and days to try and come up with a reason why you pencil necks are so enamored with this second rate reality show garbage. Anyone with a brain knows it's mindless pulp and just another way for the wwe to pick up ratings just so Vince can shoot in his shorts about how well his "programing" is doing.

Redman, you can hype this show as much as you want but, brother, you will never ever sell me on it. This sad excuse of television programing is in a lot of trouble come Starcade when it has to step into the ring with me. Redman, if you're smart, you'll stay out of the way or you'll end up staring at the ceiling of the Omni just like the rest of those losers from that tv show when I hit you with the most devastating move in the history of professional wrestling; "Changing The Channel." /workedshoot

I'm just such a mark for the real life stuff. Even if its worked or whatever, I love seeing stupid shit like what John Cena likes for dinner! :lol

I'm not really sure why...