Martial Arts

Total Divas

Chris2K

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F**king Cameron....

Former WWE Superstar "Sycho" Sid Vicious got into it with WWE Total Divas co-star Cameron, noting that he hasn't seen the show, but “doesn’t watch shows involving Divas discussing their poor feminine hygiene.” He then tagged Cameron in one of his tweets, insisting that she won’t go far in the business. He tweeted:

"Not exactly sure why @WWECameron is in @WWE to begin with but something tells me we won't know who she is in two years anyway. #15Minutes"

Cameron responded to Sid with several of her catchphrases, but deleted those tweets and wrote:

“and you are..? Lol #boybye”

Sid responded:

"@WWECameron Of course you don't know who I am because you don't know the history of our business."

Cameron then replied:

“that’s where you wrong! That was your way of saying hello so that was me just giving you a hello back! :)”

"S- I feel so honored that you took the time out of your day to remind me how far I have come! Started from the bottom now I'm here!!!"

Guest The Beltster
I downloaded these out of boredom and man......this show is the most preposterous pile of horribly acted shyte I've ever seen.

I liked the fourth episode, and not just because Nikki Bella's boobs were literally on screen for half the time. The best part was watching Tyson Kidd absolutely no-sell everything and have no interest at all in being in the show. That, or Jimmy Uso's reaction to the girl at the plastic surgery centre just randomly dropping her top.

Guest Jimmy Redman
The 4th episode lost viewers. People might be losing interest already.

:lol

It went head to head with Summerslam!

• 4 weeks later...

I may be the only one here still watching the show, so I feel I should announce that DAMIEN SANDOW WAS THE MC AT NATALYA & TYSON'S WEDDING.

And he was given a microphone like the WWE use so he could hold it like a brandy glass as usual. AWESOME.

From the Wrestling-Online Newsletter:

SKY SPORTS 3 IN THE UK TO AIR TOTAL DIVAS

- Sky Sports in the United Kingdom will be airing the first season of Total Divas starting on September 23. The show will be part of the massive six hour WWE block which airs on Sky Sports 3 every Monday which Total Divas will kick off at 10PM local time. The first half of the season wrapped up last week on E! and the second half will start airing on November 17 at 9PM EST with six episodes scheduled to air.

You're not alone Chris, I'm still on the bandwagon. This episode was great. Nattie and TJ make the cutest couple! F*ck Jaret!

Also, Sandow was awesome.

From Meltzer:

Gizmo, the cat owned by T.J. Wilson and Nattie Neidhart in Total Divas, passed away on 9/18, just days after his big television appearance where he was dressed up for the wedding aired and walked Nattie down the aisle.

:(

Guest FreeSpirit
Did a 6 hour block on Sunday and watched all episodes, thoroughly enjoyable. Can't wait for the rest of the season to air in November!!