Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Total Divas

Chris2K

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ariany Celeste is quite frankly the worst human being I have ever seen. How the hell Naomi puts up with her is beyond me. Even Eva Marie, the one who lies all the time, takes off her engagement ring and goes against the company's wishes is a better person. JoJo seems like a sweetheart but completely clueless, Nikki and Brie are pretty bitchy but at least they have some positive traits, Brie more than Nikki.

After the second episode my favourite character is Sandra the seamstress.

Guest Magic

Just watched the second episode. Yeah, f*ck Ariane. What a cnut.

I like Brie a whole lot more than Nicky. And Eva Marie just seems more of dumbass than anything really malicious.

Edited by Magic

Arianny Celeste is indeed the UFC ring girl, from what I've heard she's not the nicest person either, but she's no Ariane Andrew who is the spawn of Satan. I get confused by these names that aren't really names.

Guest Fatherof10minis
Hate to say it but the 2nd episode was absolute dogturd. The Bellas are 2 of the snobbiest c&&ts on this Earth. Oh boy we got to watch MTV cribs with Jon Cenas mansion and cars. Is there an original idea in this horseshit of a show or not? Eva marie is a waste of space on this Earth. The fact I have to share oxygen with her is unfair to me and the rest of the planet.

From the Wrestling-Online Newsletter:

TOTAL DIVAS SCORES MORE VIEWERS

- The second episode of Total Divas on E! this past Sunday did 1,526,000 viewers, up over 200,000 viewers from the first episode. The fact that the show increased viewership must be great news for both WWE and E! and if such numbers continue it will be a no-brainer that the show gets a second season order.

Guest StefanC

I think from all Diva's that Nattie is clearly one of the best when it comes to personality.

But this program is called total diva's. Why is there nothing about AJ or Kaitlyn?

As far as Cena goes, if I was in his shoes I would have a big ass house. If you have the cash, what's stopping you?

But talking about Daniel behind his back about his house is really disrespectful

I love how down to earth Daniel Bryan is. He doesn't even own a tv!

As far as the Bella's go...they way they TALK makes my toes curl, let alone their attitude.

I just don't see what these guys like about these stupid bitches.

I thought John Cena was a normal hard working man, a mansion, cars??

A normal, hard working man has as much right to spend the money he has earned by working hard on a mansion and cars if he wants to.

I just don't see what these guys like about these stupid bitches.

Boobs.