Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Is this TNA's next big angle - Who is behind #August1Warning?

DC

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last word I'll ever say on TNA because I'm legit done with them, but I reversed the audio in Audition and it's Hogan. Sounds JUST like Hogan.
Thing is though, the audio being done by someone else thing isn't new. Ole Anderson voiced Shockmaster as well as Black Scorpion when Flair was under the hood and Vince was the voice behind the DDP stalker vignettes.

The voice could just be to throw someone off the scent.

Does anyone else think the silhouette looks a bit like Hardcore Holly?
A lot of people online believe that it's him.
Didnt he wrestle on one of their One Night Only shows recently?
He fought at the Hardcore Justice event.

Guest Suphix

Is that... Adam Pearce??

Edit: Thought it was Shelton Benjamin at first, had to google a picture and check out his ears, ha! With the ears in mind, it could well be Holly.

It's weird doing an angle like this (which, from all appearances, seems to indicate a massive change to the TNA landscape... I know, I know) in the middle of the MEM v A&8s storyline.

I mean, it's either going to actually live up to the hype (I know, I know) and be someone like Goldberg (the guy in the video is bald, 'Berg is bald) and overshadow the MEM / Aces angle or it's going to be a disappointment and fade into nothing in comparison to the gang fight storyline.

Actually, thinking about it; I mentioned earlier that the voice itself could easily be a ruse (as with The Black Scorpion). Perhaps the visual could be the same and the guy isn't actually bald either.

Hey... it might be the return of Easy E. :lol

Apparently the video arrived at their offices with an Impact Wrestling logo in the corner which is a nice bit of detail from the person who sent it. And how on Earth did they think nobody would recognise Hogan's voice?

My guesses are D'Lo Brown, Doc, or Brutus Beefcake. And I'm not entirely sure if I'm joking or not.