Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Is this TNA's next big angle - Who is behind #August1Warning?

DC

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The angle revealing Ortiz was absolutely horrible. The shocked faces were as bad as what you'd expect to see in a nativity play acted out in a primary school.

I don't mind Ortiz being in TNA, really. He's an interesting character and could probably pull off an enforcer role or something like that. He's not that relevant anymore and I doubt any MMA fans will tune in to see him but he could add a bit of legitimacy to the TNA product. The only issue I have with his debut was how awfully it was done. It was terrible.

zero reaction from the fans. They should have built Tito up with some video packages, talking head stuff before introducing him rather than this pretty weak "SURPRISE!" nonsense

Had to check this out on youtube to see if it is as bad as all of you say, it was. Tito has some personality and a quick youtube scan shows he has been in the TNA ring before as a referee so he knows what to do inside.

Wouldn't of cost much for him to run into the ring and hit a takedown on Rampage or SOMETHING.

Guest Ciaran The King
I have absolutely no interest in seeing an angle between two MMA wrestlers.

Especially in a wrestling company