Guest Jimmy Redman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

Jerishow vs Rey & Batista, Hell in a Cell 2009

I've always rated this super high, and I began questioning why, so I watched it again and yep, it's awesome. Super fun tag with all these great elements overlapping. The Rey/Big Show exchanges, both at the start and the stretch, were amazing. The finish is spectacularly good. The 2009 story of 'Big Show Finds New Ways To Punch People To Death' ruled the world. I want to watch all of the Cryme Tyme matches now.

Guest Ciaran The King

http://25.media.tumblr.com/462019d1a08773cd16a26f7ee09e0640/tumblr_miv1q9u7aM1rwgawpo1_500.jpg

Punk was obviously plugging HHH's DVD realease a year early

I guess it was his attitude more than anything... plus the rumours that he had his mother (the infamous Judy Bagwell from "... on a Pole" fame) call in sick for him when he worked for WWE.

• 6 months later...
Guest MovingPictures
Triple H vs. John Cena at Night of Champions '08. I'm not much of a fan of either guy, but I enjoyed this match. Cena used an uncharacteristic strategy by targeting Trips' knee during the match, which surprised me, since Cena doesn't usually do that sort of thing, but it made sense in the context of the match, since Cena was up against a guy whom he had faced before and who had him well-scouted.

Guest StefanC

I guess I'll post it here.

Saturday, may 24th 2014....5 pm - 7.30 pm...

WWE Live in Ahoy, Rotterdam.

I've been a fan since a couple of months before WM 3, but this was my first ever live WWE show.

We had pretty good seats, left of the entrance walkway, not close enough to be able to get a picture or a handshake or whatever,

but close enough to see and hear everything!

Matches:

8 man tag team match.

Goldust and Cody, RVD, Miz def Jack Swagger (w Zeb) Titus O'Neill, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd.

Rusev def Zack Ryder

Diva's Championship match

Paige def Natalya, Tamina

Steel cage match

Big Show (who subbed for Bryan) def Kane

After the match Kane threatened to chokeslam 2 refs, but instead he chokeslammed Brad Maddox, and also gave him a Tombstone Piledriver.

Danceoff and Mixed tag team match.

Santino and Emma def Fandango and Layla both times.

Fun match.

Pat Patterson was the special guest ring announcer (great to see him)

IC match

Bad News Barrett def Big E.

Main event:

The Shield (who came to the ring on our left side, awesome!) def Randy Orton, Rybaxel.

The crowd was good, and the show was great. Amazing to see theys guys and ladies live for the first time.

I might go to a RAW show in the UK in the future after this.

If you want to see any pictures, let me know plz.