Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Last Wrestling Match You Watched

Guest Jimmy Redman

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mid-South DVD has been nothing but good-to-great-to-f*ckingawesome matches and segments (interspersed with some great talking-heads). At the moment it's Shawn Michaels (weekly jobber) v Ted DiBiase.

Guest Fatherof10minis
Royal rumble 2002just the rumble match. Chalk full of good stuff, taker/maven in ring and through arena. Mr. Perfects return, Austin/HHH facing off fresh off the games big return. Fun from start to finish.

Guest MovingPictures
Kenta Kobashi & Mitsuharu Misawa vs. Toshiaki Kawada & Akira Taue for the AJPW World Tag Team titles, Super Power Series '95. I'm not that familiar with Japanese guys, but I was really into this match all the way through.

Guest Jimmy Redman

John Cena vs CM Punk, Money in the Bank 2011

I hadn't watched this in a while, probably since the end of 2011. It hasn't lost a single thing. Holy cow. I just have no words.

Guest Ciaran The King

I hadn't watched this in a while, probably since the end of 2011. It hasn't lost a single thing. Holy cow. I just have no words.

How do you rate it against there match on Raw from March this year?

I watch that damn match at least once every 6 weeks. It's still awesome and I still get goosebumps during the ending.

How do you rate it against there match on Raw from March this year?

I think the Raw match is great, but MitB is one of my favourites of all time. The story behind MitB makes it more special (?) to me than the Raw match.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Yeah, that.

Nothing else touches MITB. It was lightning in a bottle.

25/2/13 I have fighting it out with Night of Champions 2012 for their second best match. Both of them had great overall stories to them and contained a billion amazing touches.

Ranking their series off the top of my head would be like:

MITB

Raw 25/2/13

NoC 2012

Summerslam 2011

Raw 22/8/11

Raw Jan/Feb 2011 x 3

Raw November 2012

Raw November 2009

Raw #1000

I just watched Jerry Lawler versus jobber Al Jackson as part of my 1996 review series that none of you read. It may sound like nothing but Lawler was commentating on the match himself whilst wrestling and it was simply fantastic.

Guest Ciaran The King
I just watched Jerry Lawler versus jobber Al Jackson as part of my 1996 review series that none of you read. It may sound like nothing but Lawler was commentating on the match himself whilst wrestling and it was simply fantastic.

How was that then?

Guest Fatherof10minis
Cactus jack and chainsaw Charlie vs the new age outlaws at wrestle mania 14. Was quite fun to watch again hadn't seen it in years and still a treat.

I can remember that match and thought Lawler was the perfect level of douchey in it.

Reminded me of a match I watched where Don Muraco ate a sandwich while beating a jobber up. I didn't see that one as it happened, but I watched it on YouTube a few years ago.