Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - August 19, 2013 from Anaheim, CA (#1056)

TPIB

So we have our new corporation now. Seems the Shield are part of it too. That makes the McMahon family have the WWE,US and Tag Team champs. I wonder if they will try and make a full fledged coalition holding all the championships with Sandow/Del Rio and the Intercontinental champion joining.

Well it is better for Bryan to be chasing and get his revenge. Just as long as they don't mess this up by

a) Bryan always coming out a loser over the next few months only for Super cena to return and bring down the empire.

b) The Shield don't become second fiddle whipping boys of the McMahons-Orton

c) Bryan faces Triple H only to be hit by a Kevin Nash jacknife powerbomb and lose. Then proceeds to be called a vanilla midget by Nash and fued with him, Nash has a terrible match, blows a quad and is fired.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A is exactly the fear I have. I hope they keep this Bryan vs the new corporation. Not Cena when he comes back. Since Cena will be back for WM season my fear is Bryan will fight all year but not get a WM title match out of it.

P.S: Is Bryan the "new" Steve Austin? As in the rebel who'll go against the entire company?

I'm guessing he's gonna be more an "underdog" than an "a*skicker", but I imagine he's gonna be the guy to stand up to Vince and Trippers and chase down Orton.

To be honest I'm hoping this spreads out into a company wide angle with Bryan at the forefront. I figured the Mcmahons acting up like this is gonna put the noses out of place on a lot of people. In fact I'm totally expecting Bryan to captain a Survivor Series team against a bunch of Vince and Tripper's handpicked guys.

I can see them getting Michaels involved in the angle too at some point. I like the sound of Michaels teaming with Bryan to take on Orton and Triple H a lot, though obviously there'd be a worry that Michaels and Triple H being involved would take away the attention from Bryan and Orton. Still, I think it's a match which would get a lot of people interested and being endorsed by Michaels would be a great boost for Bryan. He could defend his former pupil, talk about how he was 'different' compared to the musclebound WWF Champions in previous years and so on. The match would be fantastic too.

Triple H, Orton and The Shield vs. Bryan and four others at Survivor Series intrigues me a lot too. I'm excited about this angle and it has so much potential there given who is involved. The underdog vs. authority figure is overdone in wrestling but I'd be up for this.

Guest The Beltster
So does Cena's 4-6 months out cover his wellness fails for his 100% steroid related torn triceps and pec or does that just get washed over and he gets another pass?

So does Cena's 4-6 months out cover his wellness fails for his 100% steroid related torn triceps and pec or does that just get washed over and he gets another pass?

If he returns in 30 days, then there might be something into that. :lol

Guest Ciaran The King

He gets another pass because he is who he is