Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - August 19, 2013 from Anaheim, CA (#1056)

TPIB

Bring back The stooges for ONE MORE MATCH!!!!

And is anyone else intrigued with the Rodriguez/rvd combo? I for sure am

No. It's a wellness violation in a rental car away from disaster.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should bring back a hologram of the Big Bossman as Zordon for the Shield to answer too. So essentially it's the Corporation bringing back the guys from back in the day. You'd have some MMA fighter too and down the line the Ascension could play the Ministry role. Everything rehashed in place. Just throw in some other characters like David Otunga as the Corporate lawyer and Brad Maddox as the corporate commissioner.

I liked this show. The whol Bryan/Mcmahon's angle is something I'd like to see, and Punk was top drawer. I'm with Chris, I love the pwning of the guy in the crowd.

The only thing that disappointed me was Orton not wearing a suit.

Oh! And I legit did a lol at Ryback. And in a good way! First time that's happened.

Guest Fatherof10minis
I thought what punk did with the fan interaction was great. We all get complacent with the norm of things it's nice to get something a little out of the box. It's damned time these guys show real human emotions once in awhile.

Decent RAW, most good, with a few bad bits:

Ryback being a bully cracks me up, I got the feeling Del Rio was fuming with the way the match went with Sin Cara, my son loves Sin Cara, I prey everytime he wrestles he will win one single match just so my kid will be happy but every week we watch RAW my son is upset lmao.

AJ blatently talking to Layla, camera man caught a lovely chat between them lol. Cena leaving for a few months? thank god.

I think Reigns killed Ziggles

Whats next for bully Ry? While these skits are ok he needs a feud.
I was saying to Becky that had he not went mental, Chris Benoit would have been the perfect "little man" to stand up to him.

Then what about Sin Cara?

Joke or not. No. You can't have a guy walk up to Ryback, the same guy who was fiddling around backstage a few weeks ago and couldn't understand a word Damien Sandow said.

Benwah would have been the perfect fit, or just another roided up little guy like Tazz or Rhyno.