Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE RAW Discussion Thread - August 19, 2013 from Anaheim, CA (#1056)

TPIB

Guest Edgehead

With Cena out of the picture for 4-6 months, Bryan should have a decent run as top face & I know its still 5 months away but right now my moneys firmly on him winning the Rumble.

Also, when did the PTPs turn face?? Admittedly I've never paid much attention to them but I'm sure they were heels last time I saw them

Edited by Edgehead

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ciaran The King
As long as Bryan keeps up the work rate then he will be fine, that is until he starts to break down like CM Punk

Hopefully next week he drives a truck into the arena and sprays everyone with V8 juice.

:lol

He needs something more organic.

Guest Ciaran The King

Okay Raw apart from the beginning and end which were scintillating.

Bryan was again on fire last night and his exchanges with Stephanie were great.

Finale to Raw was great, so happy that heel Orton is back. Excited to see where this goes

He's always done it, and it played into him being p*ssed off after losing to Brock. He comes out to vent, an annoying guy in the crowd starts being super obnoxious, so Punk says "dude, I'm in the mood for a fight, and if you don't shut up it's gonna be you".

I like it. But then I liked Punk and his invisible microphone, and him telling that guy in Australia that he has a vagina.

Guest Jimmy Redman
So was Raw good?

Maybe its just me but I thought the show was a blast.

The Bryan angle was exactly what it needed to be from all involved. The only thing Cena didn't do was literally light a torch on fire and hand it to Bryan. The Shield as Corporate hired guns is a winner. Steph hugging Orton and him smirking like a rapist was a genuinely great moment that I popped huge for. And more to the point, I was CRYING TEARS OF LAUGHTER all night, between Stephanie's "a solid B+" and Hunter's "Check your ego at the door, just like I do every night." Seriously, Hunter's pained selfless martyr act was hysterical; as a babyface he was unbearably unlikeable, but as a heel he has carte blanche to troll the absolute f*ck out of me with wild abandon. Top notch dickheadery.

I do feel as though Orton needs to shave his hideous neckbeard to present the proper Corporate Champion image though.

What I really want to stress though is that THE USO MAKING THE TAG MID-TOPE IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Also, the Show vs Shield match was super fun sh*t. Show reacting to the match with "Do you really want to do that to the Shield?" was totally badass. He looked good tossing them all around and spearing Reigns, before the Shield finally regained their numbers enough to end it, and they also looked good picking Show up too.

Someone with technological gizmo gadget talent, please, please, PLEASE find/make a GIF of Curtis F*cking Axel trying to hand his belt to Heyman for half an hour before realising that he wasn't behind him. MOTHERF*CKING DIED A THOUSAND TIMES.

And speaking of, Sin Cara returns to (important) TV and kills himself on literally his first move. And Alberto tries to beat the sh*t out of him for it. You can't write comedy like this. I told you, this show was a riot.

Guest Ciaran The King
He's always done it, and it played into him being p*ssed off after losing to Brock. He comes out to vent, an annoying guy in the crowd starts being super obnoxious, so Punk says "dude, I'm in the mood for a fight, and if you don't shut up it's gonna be you".

I like Punk but he came across a sore loser punk b**tch when he went went mad

Guest Jimmy Redman

I thought it made him come off pretty real and sold him being pissed off. It was also consistent with Punk's character because he's generally always a pretty huge c*ck. And I'm not talking about mine. Boom boom.

People popped huge for it, it worked.

Guest The Beltster

Its better than Cena coming out, again, the night after losing the most important title in wrestling, again, and f*cking smiling.....AGAIN!!!!

God, I hate him so much.

Guest Fatherof10minis

Bring back The stooges for ONE MORE MATCH!!!!

And is anyone else intrigued with the Rodriguez/rvd combo? I for sure am

I thought it made him come off pretty real and sold him being pissed off. It was also consistent with Punk's character because he's generally always a pretty huge c*ck. And I'm not talking about mine. Boom boom.

People popped huge for it, it worked.

Yeah man, all it said to me was "I'm not in the mood for your sh*t tonight". I always like it when things like that happen.

Guest Ciaran The King
Its better than Cena coming out, again, the night after losing the most important title in wrestling, again, and f*cking smiling.....AGAIN!!!!

God, I hate him so much.

Cena is happy no matter what because he knows he'll be back on top again