Godzilla (Monsterverse)

Godzilla (2014)

King

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

I've watched the trailer at least ten times now. I haven't been this excited off the back of a trailer since the Evil Dead remake.

EDIT: I saw at least three monsters in there by the way. Godzilla, faux-Rodan/Mothra, and something that looks like a mix between Kumonga and that stupid lobster dude who's name I forgot.

Edited by John Hancock

I didn't Godzilla could fly???
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but if it's the former, how could you think the flying MUTO (Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism, in case you were wondering where the name came from) was meant to be Godzilla? Edited by DC

Guest John Hancock
How could he think the vaguely reptilian, grey monster in a clip from the movie "Godzilla" was Godzilla? Give the kid a break.

How could he think the vaguely reptilian, grey monster in a clip from the movie "Godzilla" was Godzilla? Give the kid a break.
My confusion over how he could think it was Godzilla stems from the fact the flying MUTO is -:

a) Flying

b) Flying with wings outstretched

c) Flying towards Godzilla

Edited by DC

Now you're just coming across really condescending.

Ciaran asked a question, your're clearly knowledgeable on the subject. Maybe you could of explained it to him without being a asshat about it.

Edited by BRM

I'm not being condescending; I'm just wondering how anyone could think a creature flying towards Godzilla in the clip could be Godzilla.

If the question was meant to be a joke, it wasn't a very good one. If it was meant to be a serious question, then I have to wonder who Ciaran thought the big monster standing in the way of the flying one is.

Guest Ciaran The King
My knowledge of Godzilla is ZERO, just a general question about a topic I know nothing about

Guest fattyfudge
I don't know anything about Godzilla but this movie looks awesome, will definitely be giving it a watch! Bryan Cranston may have been a factor as I'm a massive breaking bad fan