Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Hell in a Cell 2013 Discussion Thread - October 27, 2013 from Miami, FL (#5)

TPIB

At this stage the tag division is the thing I am bothered about watching and so I watched this match and I'm glad I bothered. Everyone was awesome in it, Goldust is the hottest thing in 2013, Seth Rollins is the energizer bunny and that Cross Rhodes was the best one Cody has ever hit. Since nothing else on this PPV will make me as happy as this match I'm not watching any more of it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

It's a contender...along with about 87 other Shield matches. Hence the difficulty in making a list this year. In a good way.

So I also just watched Cena/Alberto. Really good stuff. I liked Cena busting out dropkicks in lieu of using his arm. Also other Cena The Luchador stuff like the Tornado DDT and the crossbody. Alberto didn't really add as much to this on offense as I felt he should have. He sort of just stood there throwing kicks that may or may not have been aimed at the bad arm, and didn't really do much else to target the injury. I want babyface Alberto back. But anyway, the finish was really good - Alberto using fingertips to escape the STF, the crossbody part, and especially the armbreaker deadlift into the powerbomb. Mental.

Cena is 3/3 for good matches a week after coming back, for what it's worth.

Oh yeah that Cross Rhodes was a thing of beauty.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9d6ca38ef01e804cbfb1748d673d9d9/tumblr_mvctopFOgr1rnjfjfo1_400.gif