Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Royal Rumble 2014 Discussion Thread - January 26, 2014 from Pittsburgh, PA (#27)

TPIB

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure? Because didn't they promise it Jericho when he returned, then the internet went wild with "JERICHO'S WINNING THE RUMBLE" talk, so they nixed it and went with Sheamus instead?

If that's the case, hey everyone what about WWE saying Batista's gonna win the Rumble, huh? I'd LOVE Batista to win the Rumble, and it's gotta happen, who else are they gonna give it to?

*crosses fingers and waits for gullible WWE spies*

:lol

They want to do Orton v Batista at Mania, they can't throw the Rumble winner into a WHC squash as they did with Sheamus.

Bryan is most likely going to be involved with Cena and Hogan at Mania.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Bryan get to the final 2 though. Bryan one side of the ring Batista the other, Bryan gets the crowd doing the Yes chants. Batista stands there looking in awe before doing thumbs down and close lining Bryan into the crowd.

Bryan goes into the EC match where again he'll come down to the final 2 with Orton, while Batista has a small feud with Del Rio.

Guest Jimmy Redman

God damn it, you really know how to pull on the heartstrings!

My problems are just, firstly, the Rhodeses are awesome and still have time left in their run, secondly, the Outlaws are shitty heels, thirdly, the Outlaws are a hundred years old and offer nothing going forward, fourthly, we'd lose awesome tag title matches, and fifthly, they just spent six months re-building the tag division and there are a lot better options.

I don't mind them involved in the angle too much (although again, shitty ass heels) but winning the belts just seems needless.

Guest Fatherof10minis
I can see the outlaws getting the title shot but then have Punk cost them the match to help build towards punk/HHH.

Guest Ciaran The King
The Outlaws winning the belts is a terrible idea on all levels, no thanks.

I agree completely............but it could be another plan to make the Rhodes brothers split???