Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Royal Rumble 2014 Discussion Thread - January 26, 2014 from Pittsburgh, PA (#27)

TPIB

The 27th annual WWE Royal Rumble will come to you, live on pay-per-view, on January 26 from the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, PA.

The official theme song for the Royal Rumble is "We Own It" by 2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa off of the Fast & Furious 6 Soundtrack.

http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/images/posters/wwe-royal-rumble-2014-poster.jpg

Confirmed Matches/Events

30-Man Royal Rumble Match

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

Randy Orton © vs. John Cena

Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show

Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE Tag Team Championship: Kickoff Exclusive:

Goldust & Cody Rhodes © vs. The New Age Outlaws

Royal Rumble Match Participants

Batista (1/6/14)

Alberto Del Rio (1/6/14)

CM Punk (1/13/14) (First Entrant)

Kofi Kingston (1/13/14)

Fandango (1/13/14)

The Miz (1/13/14)

Big E. Langston (1/13/14)

Goldust (1/13/14)

Cody Rhodes (1/13/14)

R-Truth (1/13/14)

Xavier Woods (1/13/14)

Rey Mysterio (1/13/14)

Dean Ambrose (1/17/14)

Seth Rollins (1/17/14)

Roman Reigns (1/17/14)

Luke Harper (1/20/14)

Erick Rowan (1/20/14)

Damien Sandow (1/20/14)

Jimmy Uso (1/20/14)

Jey Uso (1/20/14)

Edited by Kam

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love the Royal Rumble to have it's annual interruption with that ridiculous huge podium and then...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/d9ba8c0c7d26d2365eace1cc8575e4f2/tumblr_mytrn05e4a1r3j80ko2_250.gif

Bad News Barrett would then tell all the superstars in the ring how small their chances of winning are. Make it happen.

Really looking forward to the rumble this year now that I've got Sky again. Gonna pay for it and get a few friends around for some drinks and munch.

Guest Fatherof10minis
Holding strong with my big statement prediction and after a victory last night i have still a hope against the likely odds that roman reigns wins the rumble.

Holding strong with my big statement prediction and after a victory last night i have still a hope against the likely odds that roman reigns wins the rumble.

Do you really think that Vince will let an unproven draw like Reigns win the Rumble and go on to headline WMXXX?

True, but this is WMXXX we are talking about here and I don't think Vince will give the mega push to someone as most see as being one third of a group.

Plus there is only one title to fight for now so I presume there is only going to be one match for the Heavyweight title.

Guest John Hancock
True, but this is WMXXX we are talking about here and I don't think Vince will give the mega push to someone as most see as being one third of a group.

Plus there is only one title to fight for now so I presume there is only going to be one match for the Heavyweight title.

That's a very good point actually, one title means the Rumble actually matters again, I forgot about that.

I think they have enough talent if he fails as a big draw to take the chance and see what happens.

They won't test him as a draw by being the main even of Mania though, push him to moon after it if they want, but Vince will go with what he knows IMO for Mania.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Do you really think that Vince will let an unproven draw like Reigns win the Rumble and go on to headline WMXXX?

The actual answer to this question is "he did it with Batista."

Although with the top of Mania cards become more stacked in recent years it still seems unlikely. He's competing for a main event with Cena, Taker, Brock, Batista, Orton, probably Hunter, Punk...not to mention competing with fellow "unproven draws" like Bryan and Bray for the big push du jour.

Guest Ciaran The King
I can't see Batista winning it. I would really like to see the Rumble and WM finish with Reigns standing tall and what a statement by WWE for doing that. They could easily have Batista v Brock/Taker/Cena at WM. Would also like to see a full on Shield/Wyatts brawl at the Rumble

Guest Fatherof10minis
I said it already Reigns has an outside shot. They are really giving him some momentum and i don't think it is outside the realm of possibility.